Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WashStr -Redskins to begin licensing rights to wear team apparel at games

@DCGoldPants

What the ****, Snyder, are you kidding me?

This **** is getting so old, its getting to be an embarrassment being a fan of this goddamn team...I'm so sick of all my friends watching ESPN and texting me about it, laughing at me for this joke of a ****ing team...now I have to PAY to wear the **** that I already PAID FOR?? What a joke. I'm done with this team until it gets a new owner.

Good one, Buford!!

What the ****, Snyder, are you kidding me?

This **** is getting so old, its getting to be an embarrassment being a fan of this goddamn team...I'm so sick of all my friends watching ESPN and texting me about it, laughing at me for this joke of a ****ing team...now I have to PAY to wear the **** that I already PAID FOR?? What a joke. I'm done with this team until it gets a new owner.

Good one, Buford!!

I see what you did there. :evilg:

Are you freaking kidding me??? This is worse than when i went to O'mearas in Manassas Circa 2006 and couldnt go in the bar on a Friday night with my Redskins jersey during a preseason game. No jerseys allowed. This is insane.

Yeah, man. No ****ing kidding. Its so stupid...but its so representative of our recent history as Skins fans under Snyder. I feel like Kevin Bacon in Animal House...."Thank you sir, may I have another?" **** the Skins and **** Snyder now, man. I'm done with this garbage.

Maybe with enough of this, we can get some people to really freak out!

Yeah, man. No ****ing kidding. Its so stupid...but its so representative of our recent history as Skins fans under Snyder. I feel like Kevin Bacon in Animal House...."Thank you sir, may I have another?" **** the Skins and **** Snyder now, man. I'm done with this garbage.

Maybe with enough of this, we can get some people to really freak out!

Yeah i know but man the Redskins would pull something like this that's why it was so easy to believe. My O'Meara's story = true.

Archived