Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WashStr -Redskins to begin licensing rights to wear team apparel at games

@DCGoldPants

I thought some of you would enjoy that. Look, we're stuck with what appears to be a bad guy at owner. Nothing we can really do about it except have some fun I guess.

This fits in so many ways, again hats off Buford.

Winning-CS.jpg

---------- Post added March-17th-2011 at 03:05 PM ----------

I can't believe so many people posted their hate without checking either the link or the other posts in this thread. Wait, ...check that...this is Extremeskins. I can believe just about anything.

I don't see what is so hard to believe in either case, the fans over reacting (me included) or that Snyder would of, or worse could and still might have done this.

I can't believe so many people posted their hate without checking either the link or the other posts in this thread. Wait, ...check that...this is Extremeskins. I can believe just about anything.

officespacem.jpg

It looks like they jumped to a conclusion.

If this were in fact true I would turn in my fan card. As much as I feel the Indegenous Americans are on the right track, I would not be able to support a team that the owner doesn't allow his fans to support. It would be the hardest thing in the world for me to do, but I would have to do it out of pride.

I like the idea of all fans wearing a jersey or t-shirt of another team. Now that would be a way to get back at him.

Archived