Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

I just moved from Section 106 Row 26 (2 seats in between my 2 seats) to Section 206 Row 4 (2 seats together). Not an "upgrade" per se, but should make things a lot more convenient. 

Still a good number of seats available on the Visitor side 100s and 200s. Definitely a lot more than previous years. The ticket office has some work to do.

I just moved from Section 106 Row 26 (2 seats in between my 2 seats) to Section 206 Row 4 (2 seats together). Not an "upgrade" per se, but should make things a lot more convenient. 

Still a good number of seats available on the Visitor side 100s and 200s. Definitely a lot more than previous years. The ticket office has some work to do.

We will see when I can upgrade tomorrow LOL in Section 125....

My upgrades tommorrow at 2pm. Hows the 200 and 100 levels looking?

Nothing on the sidelines in the 100s. 200s on visitors side has a pair in 225 row 11 and several in row 12. A ton in section 218, row 12 and 13. 7 together even. That section has a lot of seats available every year - must be some issue there. I can't see the corners or end zones though.

Edited by LCA77

So this is interesting, they won't unlock your account for a 2nd upgrade this year.  I called and they said they aren't doing it this year, but your more then welcome to call and they can check what locations are available. 

FYI if anyone is in the upper level 417, Row B (on the aisle is available - 2 seats)

I moved from the top of 108 to the very last row in 208. I'm going to enjoy the shade, overhang protection from rain, and that my kids will be able to see without me holding them up or them having to stand on their seat. My daughter is bummed that we're moving farther back, but she always attends a late season game when it's not 85 degrees beaming straight down on you for 3 hours.

My upgrades tommorrow at 2pm. Hows the 200 and 100 levels looking?

Last night, there were still quite a few around 106-108 and 207-208. It's the corner near the Redskins tunnel. As you moves towards the visitor tunnel and sideline, there's even more available.

Not much to see along the home-side LL sideline this morning (I'm in the 10:00 a.m. window). Best available "pair" seems to be two caddy-corner piggy-back seats in Section 103, Rows 23/24. Plenty available in the corners and endzone though.

Some LL sideline seats together in the 100s and 200s on the visiting side, as others have mentioned. 

Edited by Cool as Crud

I have always called it the Season Ticket Elite syndrome.  I grew up in the RFK era during that syndrome.  Hate to tell you this, but it will never be that way again.  Unfortunately for many in this thread who are members, you probably won't be when the new stadium is built.

Regardless of a new stadium, there will never be a time in history where it will be true again.  HiDef TV, replay, fantasy football, internet, etc will continually erode the live event.  Even in Baltimore where fans are hard core and super bowls have been recently won, the ticket isn't that hard of a purchase.  I have attended Ravens playoff games and the Redskins playoff games and never paid a fortune for the seat.  I probably paid more for Caps/Nats playoff tix than I did either NFL venue.

It takes all kinds of kinds right? You might not love going to live games... I'm counting down the days to going to FedEx with my boys in Sept. I'm a kid that grew up without **** and never could have afforded to attend a live game, now if I lived in MD/VA I'd be at every game with my kids and it would be a Sunday event every home game... preseason too. I love watching the game on TV, but I fly home for every big game I can (ala vs dallas in 12 and 07) and I pay out the rear end for it to make sure I have tickets. Hell, I've thought about buying season tickets and selling most of them. 

If the skins ever turn this thing around demand will absolutely increase, I don't care how big your curved OLED TV is. 

back to your upgrades... just wandered in here to read about the process, sounds like x-mas for some of you. 

If you really want to get into the Home sideline, you should consider going with Section 139, Row 26, Seats 3 & 6. There are two seats in between, but you can simply ask that group of two to shift down one seat (see sophisticated illustration below). That's what I did last year at the beginning of the season over in 106. They were also STH, so I didn't have to worry about asking each and every game after the initial request. It ended up being no hassle at all.

OXXO -> OOXX

• Like 1

If you really want to get into the Home sideline, you should consider going with Section 139, Row 26, Seats 3 & 6. There are two seats in between, but you can simply ask that group of two to shift down one seat (see sophisticated illustration below). That's what I did last year at the beginning of the season over in 106. They were also STH, so I didn't have to worry about asking each and every game after the initial request. It ended up being no hassle at all.

OXXO -> OOXX

That's a great tip and great idea. I'm in 237 now and have heard too many complaints about the 100-level to jump down there, even if it meant moving farther toward the 50. Do the complaints about standing hold true in those seats?

Edited by Cool as Crud

That's a great tip and great idea. I'm in 237 now and have heard too many complaints about the 100-level to jump down there, even if it meant moving farther toward the 50. Do the complaints about standing hold true in those seats?

I guess. Standing didn't/doesn't bother me though. I moved back to the 200s for the improved sight line and cover from rain. Nothing worse than being soaked and miserable while the Skins are getting smashed.

• Like 1

Oh yeah, fans pretty much stand from goal line to goal line on the home side. Not so much in the corners and not much at all in the end zones. That's why I moved to the 200 level plus being under cover and better sight lines. My hips and knee could not take standing all game long.

Just finished up my upgrade and have to say I'm pretty happy with where I'm at.

Last years seats: Section 452 Row 22 Seats 1 and 2

This years seats: Section 453 Row 13 Seats 22 and 23

Was able to move closer to the 50 and down 9 rows, although we lost our isle seats we are only 2 seats away which is a plus.

There were some lower level seats available in pairs but I'm not committed to spending that much money on the team until we start seeing a better product on the field. That coupled with me making the six hour drive from NY to every Redskins home game makes it difficult to drop that type of money.

I just upgrade from Section 433 row 4 seats 7,8 ti Section 231 Row 1 seats 11,12. Does anybody know anything about these seats? Its the first row of the section and I noticed there is a metal bar in front of us. Will this block our view? 

Thanks and HTTR

I just upgrade from Section 433 row 4 seats 7,8 ti Section 231 Row 1 seats 11,12. Does anybody know anything about these seats? Its the first row of the section and I noticed there is a metal bar in front of us. Will this block our view? 

Thanks and HTTR

I was considering some seats with bars in front of them in 207/208, but opted not to with the concern that it would block my view. I used to be in 131. 231 will be the area right in front of the scoreboard/big screen at that end of the field. I don't recall ever noticing if the bar would be a problem there or not. Should be a really in and out for food, restrooms, and leaving the stadium. And you may already know this, but no overhang in that section.

I was considering some seats with bars in front of them in 207/208, but opted not to with the concern that it would block my view. I used to be in 131. 231 will be the area right in front of the scoreboard/big screen at that end of the field. I don't recall ever noticing if the bar would be a problem there or not. Should be a really in and out for food, restrooms, and leaving the stadium. And you may already know this, but no overhang in that section.

Ya I didn't want to be under the overhang. I hope its not a issue. My father and I are pretty tall both over 6"2. You would think the ticket office would tell you that theres a bar in your line of vision.

Did my upgrade was in section 440 row 5 seats 5 and 6.

Now is section 451 row 7 seats 5,6, still able to keep my isle seats. I know it is annoying getting up for people. But I am a big guy. I rather not have someone next to me.  

What row does the overhang start in the 200's. I don't wanna be under it.

About row 3 on the home side. You need to be in row 1 or 2 then.

Thanks and HTTR

Shouldn't be a problem for an adult. Kids might have an issue. I never see anyone standing up in my sections because of the bar. Might be a slight impediment to your vision when the team is near your side line.

Ya I didn't want to be under the overhang. I hope its not a issue. My father and I are pretty tall both over 6"2. You would think the ticket office would tell you that theres a bar in your line of vision.

You will have no issues if you are 6'2". But I probably would not pick the first row just because it is in your line of sight, even though it won't block anything. The other plus is there is more leg room.

Edited by SonnyandSam

What row does the overhang start in the 200's. I don't wanna be under it.

Obstructed view seats give the overhang a bad name.  It's really a great feature in the seats it was intended to cover.

• Like 4

OXXO -> OOXX

FYI - Looks like somebody just grabbed these seats. Good move.

Obstructed view seats give the overhang a bad name.  It's really a great feature in the seats it was intended to cover.

Agreed. But some people like to be in the sun/air without concrete over their head. I like my row 3 because I have some protection and yet do not feel like I am in a cave; which is how some view sitting in rows 5-13. We all have our own priorities on what's important for the "perfect" seat to watch football. Some prefer to sit on their couch and watch the game. That's a poor second choice for me; but others like having their own private kitchen and toilet with no traffic to or from their couch.