Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

I'm looking to move from Section 429 to Section 428 and the seat portion of my invoice has gone blank.

I'm in 408... not sure if that section is still there or not... but I was hoping to move to 407. All my info (from last year) is still there. Keep us posted please!

Edited by DC9

As others have said, we still have plenty of time this offseason. RG3 hasn't moved the needle in the secondary ticket market prices; in fact they've gotten cheaper. I think the Skins have more tickets available than ever, thus we'll see more people moving down to the lower level than ever before, if the trend continues from the past few offseasons.

Hate to dash your hopes about moving inside the 30 yardline in the lower level, but we've yet to see anybody penetrate the 15 yardlines with GA relocations. Doesn't mean it will never happen, but it hasn't seemed to happen yet. Lower level sidelines between the 15 ydlns are the only STs that have held their market value over face during the past 6 years of no GA price increases.

I'd agree with this. When I get an email from the Redskins offering me additional tickets and I can add 2 seats in my same section (428) and at the same time they're ripping out more seats, I have to think that there will still be some movement and RG3 hasn't had much effect on ticket sales to date.

Just to clarify, my use of the word 'dumb' was more twoards the idea that 'Personal Seat License' is anything other than another way to charge more money. You get nothing out of it. There are no protections afforded to you by the team. If you don't pay for tickets one year you lose your license.

It's not a 'license' in any sense of the word. It's a 'dumb' thing to invest in, because you're investing in essentially nothing other than the idea that someone will (stupidly) pay more than you did for it at some point in time in the future.

Now if you're accepting it as that and just paying for it because you want to and can afford to, then thats a completely different matter. But if someone were to post on here defending it, and had bought into some idea that a PSL was something to covet and desire, then yes I would consider that person to be 'dumb' as they don't understand what you are (not) getting with this 'license'.

hopefully thats clear. i'm pretty sure there are people out there who think they are getting something for the PSL's. I've yet to see an implementation that was more than a thinly veiled added cost.

Did you call? They still aren't in my invoice.

Also there is no section 11, so that part is a little confusing.

Yup, I called this morning. And my post was missing a 1! I am in 111 row 20. Center of the west endzone. They said the system should be updating over the next 24 hours to reflect LL seat assignments. I called because I had a message from the Club offering to "upgrade" my current seats to the club for 1 season with guaranteed LL sideline seats the following year. While it would be nice, I burned my Club upgrade over the last 3 seasons, can justify a 4th season at those costs, even at 60% off. Edited by Popeman38

Ah, well congrats!

Thats certainly good information about lower level assignments (next 24 hours), i hope there's some truth to that so this thread can finally die for another 10 months :)

So you bought 3 years with of club seats are part of the agreement to get into the lower level, or am I reading your post incorrectly?

Ah, well congrats!

Thats certainly good information about lower level assignments (next 24 hours), i hope there's some truth to that so this thread can finally die for another 10 months :)

So you bought 3 years with of club seats are part of the agreement to get into the lower level, or am I reading your post incorrectly?

Actually, I just bought 3 years worth of clubs at 60% off to have a climate controlled area for the kid (born in Aug 2010, so we got 2 years of use out of it). We were planning on moving back upstairs, but got lucky enough to be placed downstairs. And nowI am just 5 rows away from linking up with my cousin.

ah! nice idea... i'm currently trying to figure out wtf i'm going to do when we start having kids... right now my wife goes to all the games. 60% club seats sounds good :)

congrats though. i hope you enjoy your seats. i may be in your section :)

ah! nice idea... i'm currently trying to figure out wtf i'm going to do when we start having kids... right now my wife goes to all the games. 60% club seats sounds good :)

congrats though. i hope you enjoy your seats. i may be in your section :)

Do what I did...BUY MORE TICKETS....lol.....but it does help sometimes with getting upgrades. I moved really quick when I went to 3 tickets but nothing so far this year...Im hoping that they have 3 seats open in section 106 or 105 that they cant fill and give me a nice big birthday present....Well atleast I can dream...HTTR!!!!!

Edited by spyder462

In the meantime I cannot imagine that PSL will be worth more than what the person original paid for them (accounting for inflation of course)

Still better than Packers stock, which you can't sell if you wanted to without giving the team a chance to buy them back for nothing first.

---------- Post added June-12th-2012 at 12:25 AM ----------

These posters simply refuse to accept that that kind of cost will mean more money out of their pockets IF they want to attend a game, whether they purchase season tickets or game tickets on the aftermarket. Or it means they get more commercials during the game at home; or higher jersey prices or other team products. Eventually the fan pays in the end. At some point, we collectively need to start saying "no".

Sorry...I'll get off my soapbox now.....

Hello, well argued.

Now when can I spend $540 on two seats behind a six foot concrete post?

---------- Post added June-12th-2012 at 12:25 AM ----------

Actually, I just bought 3 years worth of clubs at 60% off to have a climate controlled area for the kid (born in Aug 2010, so we got 2 years of use out of it). We were planning on moving back upstairs, but got lucky enough to be placed downstairs. And nowI am just 5 rows away from linking up with my cousin.

Did you bargain that down, or did they call you with the discount?

---------- Post added June-12th-2012 at 12:34 AM ----------

See if I can't get in one more addition to my post before someone else posts...

The craziest thing from that article is the price of the Raiders:

If you're looking for a bargain, there's always the Raiders. At the O.Co Coliseum in Oakland, season tickets for the Raiders range from $260 to $960 a year for reserved seats, while club seats cost $1,260 to $1,510 per season.

Wonder what the $26 seats look like? Think they're on Mount Davis? Pretty good sight lines, at least.

Edited by worstSeat

Did you bargain that down, or did they call you with the discount?
Trust me, I bargained that down for about a month. It was worth it because it helped with the kid at games (hot and cold), but it is time to watch a game with the blue collars again.

The craziest thing from that article is the price of the Raiders:

Wonder what the $26 seats look like? Think they're on Mount Davis? Pretty good sight lines, at least.

You are correct about Mt. Davis and the $260 STs. Hard to believe the Raiders had PSLs up until the mid 2000s. Mid field clubs today are only $1510 per seat.

http://www.raiders.com/tickets/seating-price-map.html

Even the Jags cheapest seat is nearly a hundred dollars more than the Raiders. $350 upper deck endzones, sunny side in Jax.

http://www.jaguars.com/tickets/season-tickets.html

Just called now and gave them a line of bs to see if my seats had changed... he said LL will be done by end of June... He spit off to my my current seats that are in the LL.... just a FYI to everyone :)

So what you are saying is... the UL won't be started until July.... ? Hmmmm

So what you are saying is... the UL won't be started until July.... ? Hmmmm

I called BS on it too.... that is my .02... but thats what he is saying...

---------- Post added June-12th-2012 at 01:44 PM ----------

w00t my upgrade is in!

section 117 row 27!

Thats from 422 row 17 last year.

My buddy just got put in section 127 row 13.... so they must be doing 127 first then... and moving across.... interesting...

Congrats BTW

w00t my upgrade is in!

section 117 row 27!

Thats from 422 row 17 last year.

That's a solid upgrade getting put in the corner end zone instead of behind the goal posts. Congrats!

My upgrade has just been posted on my online account also. I am moving from sec 108 row 16 to sec 207 row 3. So I got moved one section closer to the home side. I requested a move to the 200 level. So Skins TO listened to my request. I also asked to be flipped to the other side of the home bench but did not get that request filled. At least I shouldn't have to stand all game long like those in the 100 level along the sidelines.

I called BS on it too.... that is my .02... but thats what he is saying...

Thanks, chess. I appreciate the info. Gotta have something to keep the bed hot. lol. Congrats to you, by the way!

---------- Post added June-12th-2012 at 02:24 PM ----------

That's a solid upgrade getting put in the corner end zone instead of behind the goal posts. Congrats!

My upgrade has just been posted on my online account also. I am moving from sec 108 row 16 to sec 207 row 3. So I got moved one section closer to the home side. I requested a move to the 200 level. So Skins TO listened to my request. I also asked to be flipped to the other side of the home bench but did not get that request filled. At least I shouldn't have to stand all game long like those in the 100 level along the sidelines.

I sat in that area during the Monday Night Massacre after everyone started leaving. lol. Great seats, Sonny and Sam! Congrats, brother!

I sat in that area during the Monday Night Massacre after everyone started leaving. lol. Great seats, Sonny and Sam! Congrats, brother!

Thanks, man. I was hoping to move a couple sections but this will do. With a bad knee and hips, having not to stand all game long was a priority for me. I still get up and down during important times but standing all game long was tough last year. fortunately it didn't happen often. I'm hoping I'm on the aisle but don't know how many seats are in that section in row 3. Need to go check out Mark the Homer's FedEx thread.....

I am trying to get all 4 of mine together this year....

I have section 130 row 26 seats 17,18,19 and then row 27 seat 18... its like a T its not horrible but I want all 4 together is what I request.... If I can at least get that I will be happy.... especially with all the movement that is taking place...

I'm hoping I'm on the aisle but don't know how many seats are in that section in row 3. Need to go check out Mark the Homer's FedEx thread.....

S&S- I'm in 214 row 2 which is the "sister" section to 208 next to you. There are 16 seats in Row 2. Not sure if that's an exact equivalent for your situation but at least it's a guess.

Edited by cdheggestad