Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

Why do you put up with this stuff?

Don't renew. Sit where ever you want next season for less money without having to buy the preseason tickets.

CrazyLevi: Well If I would have known I wouldnt have renewed the seats....

---------- Post added June-14th-2012 at 05:07 PM ----------

That sucks, Chess. I feel for ya, bro. I shot off an email and am expecting the same results.

Yeah sorta sucks... its life... I explained to the guy I didnt request an upgrade persay to move closer or further I just wanted my seats to be together.....

So I have seats 17,18,19 and then row behind me seat 18......

There are numerous games I cant make this year and it will be hard as hell to sell just 1 ticket if I want too

I asked the ticket office to put a notation in my file that I wanted to move towards the Redskins sideline. No Soup for me! I have two tickets which probably made it even more difficult. I've only got @ 10 years of seniority if you include my wait list time. I checked my account and it now has an option to print my tickets so I assume I'm not getting an upgrade. Not sure how that will work but I want mine delivered via Fedex. It's a ritual. Not complaining though. I'm happy with my seats. Section 111 row 11. Sitting in the endzone is not too bad. I really feel like part of the 12th man on goal line stands. I get to see the Skins score upclose (hopefully) and the huge screens help when the action is further away.

So I just called Club for s&g's to see what they could do for me....

He said basically that If I signed a 1 year deal with them at 1k more per seat for all 4 that I would be guaranteed sideline seats(visitor or home) next year for the cost of 1089....and the letter would be signed by the VP.......

It is awfully tempting..

Section 137 and did not get upgraded this year.

Very disappointed in the TO since we did the 3 year club level deal to move to LL. Sounds like a lot of folks are going from UL to LL without having to go through club level first. Feel like someone just hosed me.

well this ****ing blows really bad....

Just talked to the TO and they said LL is completely done......

I got basically HOSED and have the same setup as last year.... 3 seats across and 1 behind......

I explained my frustrations to the TO guy and basically called BS on upgrading folks from UL to LL when you cant take care of folks that are asking for all 4 together.....

Maybe I am being a selfish prick but the TO has pretty much pissed me off..

*/end rant*

Well I just called today myself at 4:30 and the guy I spoke to said that they are still doing LL upgrades and they wont be done till near the end of June. So I dont know if you got lied to or I got lied to just to get me off the phone...hmmmmmm....

well this ****ing blows really bad....

Just talked to the TO and they said LL is completely done......

I got basically HOSED and have the same setup as last year.... 3 seats across and 1 behind......

I explained my frustrations to the TO guy and basically called BS on upgrading folks from UL to LL when you cant take care of folks that are asking for all 4 together.....

Maybe I am being a selfish prick but the TO has pretty much pissed me off..

*/end rant*

That's a tough break Chess. I would think the TO would work to combine your seats since it is an awkward situation. You aren't being selfish. But based on the last two years, it sure seems like there were fewer LL upgrades than in the past. Maybe Griffin is having an affect on folks keeping their seats this year.

We all do have to remember that not everyone can get an upgrade if most folks ask for it. Not like there is 25-30,000 seats turning over in the lower level each year. I guess I'm just going to count myself lucky about moving over one section even if I moved back to the 200 level (which I requested).

Will be interesting to see how many report UL to LL upgrades and UL upgrades in general.

On a side note, I came home to a letter from the Redskins telling me of my new seat location. Never got an email.

Well I just called today myself at 4:30 and the guy I spoke to said that they are still doing LL upgrades and they wont be done till near the end of June. So I dont know if you got lied to or I got lied to just to get me off the phone...hmmmmmm....

When I called the ticket office, they said the same thing. They said I would get notification by the end of June via email. Everyone needs to be patient (including myself). Lol!

When I called the ticket office, they said the same thing. They said I would get notification by the end of June via email. Everyone needs to be patient (including myself). Lol!

I'm pretty sure that's not correct. I know of way too many people who have been told that the seat assignments are done. I think they are just blowing people off to avoid upset people. All in all, I've been very happy with the TO this year, although I got no upgrade.

---------- Post added June-14th-2012 at 08:02 PM ----------

Interesting that I got an upgrade several days ago and still have not received an email from the Redskins like LCA77.

My uncle just got the email today as well. He was upgraded from 206 to 205, but knew about this a week or two ago because he called and they told him. I just showed up on the invoice yesterday, as did mine.

I played the seniority card in the mid 2000s trying to move down to the LL endzones from 401. It got me nowhere. Didn't matter that my account dates back to Griffith Stadium and my grandmother is still alive. Tix are in my grandfather's name.

Since having moved to the Cave in 2004, I've been offered unobstructed endzone seating every year.

I've been told the records to prove seniority were lost after the move. One agent told me my account was started in 1989, another dude said '94. I could laugh today but I wanted to cry at the times.

I gave up hope on relocating to good sideline seating at midfield.

Edited by RFKFedEx

I've heard it from a couple of different ticket office reps over the past few years. Would love confirmation from another season ticket holder if anyone wants to pursue it and ask. Certainly happy to be corrected if anyone gets different info.

I just got moved from 407 to 132 which is in the middle of the East End zone. They even put me on the aisle as my mom has trouble climbing over people. I guess I was one of the lucky ones. It took 10 years but no more escalator!

Here is a summary of what has happened during the last two weeks (June 2012). These are my observations from this thread and what I have heard and my personal experience:

1. Some 400 Level people have been upgraded to the 100 or 200 Level.

2. Some Club Level people have been upgraded to the Lower Level, if they had an agreement in place with the Redskins.

3. Some 200 Level STH have been upgraded to other 200 Level sections.

4. One person (S&S) was moved from the 100 Level to the 200 Level, as requested.

5. Not aware, yet, of a single person that has been upgraded from a 100 Level section TO another 100 Level section during the 2012 Upgrade process.

I paid early, in full. I have had tickets since RFK. My family has had them since Griffith Stadium. My seats (pair) are currently in the 100 level endzone. I requested simple upgrade with no preference re: home or visitor side. I have not received an upgrade yet, nor has anyone in my family (or my wife's). Yet, people in the 400 level, with less seniority, are reporting upgrades much closer to midfield.

Doesn't seem to be fair at all...... It appears that if you had 100 Level seats in 2011, you will have the same 100 level seats in 2012, unless you request a move to the 200 Level.

Seems like if you log into your acct and shows the games it's a done deal.....

It's just doi spend 4k total to goto club and they guarantee sideline for 2013??

I hope this is incorrect because I opted to stay in upper level and asked to be moved closer to mid filed and my account is showing a listing of games like I could print tickets, but when you click on it there are no tickets listed. Being in the third row now I would think they would give me senority to move. If I do not get upgraded over I will not renew next year and just buy on the secondary market.

Edited by SkinsKai

He said basically that If I signed a 1 year deal with them at 1k more per seat for all 4 that I would be guaranteed sideline seats(visitor or home) next year for the cost of 1089....and the letter would be signed by the VP.......

It is awfully tempting..

Errr...he is asking you for a $4000 vig to move to the sideline this season? Or asking you to pay $4000K more for the same seats this year, with a promise of sideline seats in 2013?

Either way this is one shady ticket office.

I just got moved from 407 to 132 which is in the middle of the East End zone. They even put me on the aisle as my mom has trouble climbing over people. I guess I was one of the lucky ones. It took 10 years but no more escalator!

that is a nice move... I am in Section 130 for the time being...

---------- Post added June-14th-2012 at 09:48 PM ----------

Errr...he is asking you for a $4000 vig to move to the sideline this season? Or asking you to pay $4000K more for the same seats this year, with a promise of sideline seats in 2013?

Either way this is one shady ticket office.

Levi:

He told me that If I wanted to get guaranteed sideline tickets, I had an option to get Club seats for a year... I have already paid for my 4 seats in Section 130. He told me for me to goto Club it would be roughly 1k more per seat... They would provide me with a letter stating I would get seats for the 2013 on the sideline (visitor or home).....

It is shady, but I mean do you cough up the extra 4k and Do it ? How long would lit take me to get sideline if I were in Section 130... According to the person I spoke to today, he said everyone in my row renewed, as well as about 90% of the section....

It is awfully tempting..

I did this last year but was able to get them to put in writing that it would be Redskins sideline between the 20's and green parking, it was signed by the VP. I was put in section 140 row 14 and got my green parking. I was in section 111 before I went to club level and this will be my fourth year as a season ticket holder.

Well, it didn't exactly read like that but that was the gist of it. Here is what it said:

Subject: Your 2012 Washington Redskins Seat Assignment!

We are pleased to inform you that your General Admission season tickets for the 2012 season have been assigned. Please login to www.Redskins.com/MyAccount to view your seat location.

Your season ticket package will be shipped via FedEx the first week of August. If you need to make any changes to your shipping address, please go to www.Redskins.com/MyAccount prior to June 22. If you have any questions, please contact the Redskins Ticket Office at 301-276-6050 or by email at tickets@redskins.com.

We look forward to seeing you at FedExField this fall! Thank you, and

Hail to the Redskins!!!

So I guess if I have not received an e-mail like that I can still get upgraded. Thanks for the info. I will hold out hope.

I did this last year but was able to get them to put in writing that it would be Redskins sideline between the 20's and green parking, it was signed by the VP. I was put in section 140 row 14 and got my green parking. I was in section 111 before I went to club level and this will be my fourth year as a season ticket holder.

PatrickNB: That is exactly what they said to me... They said they would get me a letter signed by the VP that it would be between the 20's. Me personally it doesnt matter home or visitor personally.....

Wow you made out then....

How many tickets do you have ?

Would you do it again ?

---------- Post added June-14th-2012 at 09:55 PM ----------

I hope this is incorrect because I opted to stay in upper level and asked to be moved closer to mid filed and my account is showing a listing of games like I could print tickets, but when you click on it there are no tickets listed. Being in the third row now I would think they would give me senority to move. If I do not get upgraded over I will not renew next year and just buy on the secondary market.

SkinsKai:

I was only speaking of the LL, as the TO guy I spoke to today was saying that all LL had been complete..*shrugs*

My account shows the same with a list of games to print but can't get anything to pull up. My same seats are showing as last year, but I know I will have to be moved as my seats were removed.. so I wouldn't worry. dont think they've done any upper upgrades.

Thats the way mine are too....if I click on the tickets nothing shows up...So MAYBE I still got a chance....HTTR

Here is a summary of what has happened during the last two weeks (June 2012). These are my observations from this thread and what I have heard and my personal experience:

1. Some 400 Level people have been upgraded to the 100 or 200 Level.

2. Some Club Level people have been upgraded to the Lower Level, if they had an agreement in place with the Redskins.

3. Some 200 Level STH have been upgraded to other 200 Level sections.

4. One person (S&S) was moved from the 100 Level to the 200 Level, as requested.

5. Not aware, yet, of a single person that has been upgraded from a 100 Level section TO another 100 Level section during the 2012 Upgrade process.

I paid early, in full. I have had tickets since RFK. My family has had them since Griffith Stadium. My seats (pair) are currently in the 100 level endzone. I requested simple upgrade with no preference re: home or visitor side. I have not received an upgrade yet, nor has anyone in my family (or my wife's). Yet, people in the 400 level, with less seniority, are reporting upgrades much closer to midfield.

Doesn't seem to be fair at all...... It appears that if you had 100 Level seats in 2011, you will have the same 100 level seats in 2012, unless you request a move to the 200 Level.

seems the only way to get upgraded lower level sideline is to buy your way there with club seats and be guaranteed seats the next year lower level sideline.

PatrickNB: That is exactly what they said to me... They said they would get me a letter signed by the VP that it would be between the 20's. Me personally it doesnt matter home or visitor personally.....

Wow you made out then....

How many tickets do you have ?

Would you do it again ?

---------- Post added June-14th-2012 at 09:55 PM ----------

I have two seats and yes I would do it again if they offered me between the 40's. I was talking to the person to the left of me in my old section and they are still in the same seats and I would of been their with them. I believe that this is the only way to get moved to the sideline.

I personally did not like club level it was nicer but nothing really that special to justify the price difference. The only thing that I liked was I could go to the bathroom and get food at halftime and be in my seat before the third quarter started.

Edited by PatrickKB

My account shows the same with a list of games to print but can't get anything to pull up. My same seats are showing as last year, but I know I will have to be moved as my seats were removed.. so I wouldn't worry. dont think they've done any upper upgrades.

same here

Edited by gibbsfan2018

Told me same thing wednesday. Said to expect an email when complete.