Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

OK...that makes more sense.....:ols: Right in front of the HD video screen. Please stay seated the entire game so I can see the entire screen...K? :silly:

HaHa can't make the promise. I have never sat in the lower level for a game do you think i will like these seats.

HaHa can't make the promise. I have never sat in the lower level for a game do you think i will like these seats.

I LOVE sitting in the LL. You feel so much more part of the crowd and the game. It's easier to get to your seats and much easier to beat the crowd out of the stadium and parking lot. I was in the UL for 8 years and IMHO, there is simply no comparison. And being in the end zone is not bad any more because of the HD video screens. They are so big and so bright, that sometimes you catch yourself watching the action on the screen and the damn players are right in front of you on the 20 yard line. I promise....you'll love being in the lower level.

Sorry guys my fat fingers hit the wrong key i meant sec 231. I wish it was 201 lol

Those are good seats. Congrats.

When I read "201" I knew immediately it wasn't true. Those seats will never open up to Joe Fan on the upgrade list unless they are tied to a Touchdown Club -type package, or maybe in the future a PSL. That's one of the reasons I am content to stay in the UL, as I don't believe a move to the LL sidelines (between the 10 yard lines) is possible without many many years of waiting.

Actually, I'd prefer to be a couple more rows back just to be completely under cover; but damn, those are some of the best seats in the house if he has the section number right....Section 211 would make more sense but.......I guess we'll wait on a response....

And the seats near the back have some climate control too. I don't know if it's spillover from the box or what, but it's nice. I'll make sure to complain if I'm offered row 1 again. :ols:

It appears that the one section upgrade is the order of the day. I went from 112 row 21 to 113 row 17, was really hoping to make it to the corner at least, but it appears I am stuck in the endzone... On the positive side, it appears that the upgrades are being handled in a very orderly and consistent manner. (At least untill I find someone upgraded in front of me from the upper level)...

Did anyone with uppers that are staying in upper get an upgrade yet?

I did, but my case is different because I called the TO and asked to be moved to specific seats that I knew were open. Went from 413 Row 2 to 446 Row 1. My card has been charged the difference, but my online invoice is still blank.

Went from 235 r5 to 236 r2, not really that thrilled, not under cover anymore.

I just moved from 236 from to to 237, I was in row 6 in that section under the cover, you are gonna be very close but probably not under. I think by a row or two. Last year there were a few empty seats that you could move to at times. Hell call the office and see if you can get my seats, row 6 seats 15 & 16 I think. Not a bad view and nice people around there. I'll be 40' from you.

Just checked and I got moved from 442 R10 to 133 R7.

My invoice says due date: June 20. I assume that just means pay on receipt, but if it wasn't for this board I wouldn't have known since they haven't returned any of my emails (re: barcelona/man u). Will they mail out a hardcopy?

Edited by derelicte

Did anyone with uppers that are staying in upper get an upgrade yet?

I have a friend who has been in the UL endzone for years. He likes the seats because it fits his budget. He never wanted an upgrade. They promised him better seats at the same price. Still no word yet.

I just moved from 236 from to to 237, I was in row 6 in that section under the cover, you are gonna be very close but probably not under. I think by a row or two. Last year there were a few empty seats that you could move to at times. Hell call the office and see if you can get my seats, row 6 seats 15 & 16 I think. Not a bad view and nice people around there. I'll be 40' from you.

Thanks for the heads up, I emailed them through my account about moving backwards a couple rows, if that doesn't work I'll call them and see if they might do it.

So, there seem to be lots of one section upgrades in the endzone seats. How about between the endzones on the sideline? I know this sounds greedy but I'm on the 5-yard line and I haven't seen any movement at all for a few years. I'm happy where I am but I assume with all the movement recently that I'd move over at least a section one of these years. When I last talked to the TO they said upgrades weren't done, but I assume LL sidelines would be upgraded first. Has anyone between the endzones gotten an upgrade yet?

First time STH here, waiting for my seats. Got 4 in the UL sidelines, within the first 15 rows... I guess we will see how this works out. Any other 1st time STH?

I am a 1st time STH in the upper endzone. waiting to find out where their moving me. Wish they'd hurry up!

So, there seem to be lots of one section upgrades in the endzone seats. How about between the endzones on the sideline? I know this sounds greedy but I'm on the 5-yard line and I haven't seen any movement at all for a few years. I'm happy where I am but I assume with all the movement recently that I'd move over at least a section one of these years. When I last talked to the TO they said upgrades weren't done, but I assume LL sidelines would be upgraded first. Has anyone between the endzones gotten an upgrade yet?

I've been waiting to hear someone post upgrades who already have sideline LL seats and have not read a single one. A few of us have started to turn the corner but no one had reported movement to a sideline seat. Have to say, I'm a little disappointed. But as I posted to another member the other day, anyone with sideline seats is not likely to give them up easily. I would suspect they get handed/sold to family members or just sold for profit since they are the most likely seats where someone can make money on the sale of their tickets.

If your seats are still on your invoice and have not disappeared online, then I would guess you are in the same seats for the coming season.