Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

You are in the same boat as me. Till all the upgrades are done, we won't be seeing anything. Unless the TO does some weird routine.

My seats are in the construction zone as well.... not sure if that makes it better or worse.

---------- Post added June-20th-2011 at 01:45 PM ----------

I had 403 row 27 for my 1st two years as a season ticket holder. Last year I was upgraded to row 12. This year I was upgraded to the lower level section 111 row 11. So in the two years that we have had the auto upgrade program I have gone from two rows off the top to the lower level endzone. That is a success story proving that if you play by the rules and pay on time the system will work for you.

I feel like this was the year to upgrade to LL if you wanted to.. seems like everyone that wanted to and could afford it, did. Wish i was in that category...

These seem like some pretty weak upgrades so far, considering what has to be a record low renewal rate this offseason. If the LL sidelines are indeed still full in this market (NFL labor uncertainty, lousy team, bad economy) I have no doubt the price of sideline seats will increase the next time the Skins make the playoffs.

They are in the construction zone? If you are a new season ticket holder how do you know? Or did you choose the UL endzone Rows 16-29?

Yes, I had the option of choosing my seats in the upper endzone or waiting for the best available in teh upper enzone... they offered me Section 15, Row 22, so I took that.. figured row 22 to start off wasn't bad.... but now those seats are clearly gone... I called and put a preference to be moved towards the Redskins sideline when I get moved... we'll see if that happens

No upgrade here. Tix were never removed from account and still showing the same old seats.

I paid before the original deadline as well. Thanks for nothing. :)

Same here. No upgrade showing and I paid before original deadline as well. If this holds true, I'll be very displeased with the TO....yet again. :mad:

These seem like some pretty weak upgrades so far, considering what has to be a record low renewal rate this offseason. If the LL sidelines are indeed still full in this market (NFL labor uncertainty, lousy team, bad economy) I have no doubt the price of sideline seats will increase the next time the Skins make the playoffs.

Seems that the ~8,000 seats that were removed put a damper on the upgrades.

I also got upgraded.

I was in the UL (section 426) and now my seats are in Section 132 - Row 8

Section 132 puts me right in the middle...sucks, but Row 8, is that too low for the Endzone or is that just the sidelines?

edit: Does anybody know how many seats are in each row for the Endzone sections?

I bought season tickets for a couple years from a fan in Section 132 Row 8. I was there in 2005 and 2006. Can't remember the seat numbers, but I was in the middle of the row.

Yes, the goal post sometimes gets in your way, but it's not too bad. I just accepted it as part of being so close. I really liked the seats my first season. Row 8 is very close and it's pretty cool. By the second year, I was getting a little tired of not being able to see the other end of the field. The new HD screens should help with that.

Overall they are good seats to have for a couple years while you are hopefully making your way closer to the sidelines.

Yes, I had the option of choosing my seats in the upper endzone or waiting for the best available in teh upper enzone... they offered me Section 15, Row 22, so I took that.. figured row 22 to start off wasn't bad.... but now those seats are clearly gone... I called and put a preference to be moved towards the Redskins sideline when I get moved... we'll see if that happens

Ahhhh okay. I never was given a section or row for mine. All I was able to do was choose UL sidelines or endzone and then rows 1-15 or 16-29 in each. Take a look at what FFEMT said, I have four tickets so his would do me no good, but might want to call up and see if you can grab them!

I went from 422 Row 4 to 214 Row 2. I'm excited. I was hoping for the 200's over the 100's and happy to be in a corner for future sideline potential. TO did alright by me this year.

Nicely done. I stayed up in the 400s because I prefer my row 1 seats to being placed in the middle of the LL endzone. But if I were able to get the front of the 200s, I would've jumped on it.

Congrats.

I bought season tickets for a couple years from a fan in Section 132 Row 8. I was there in 2005 and 2006. Can't remember the seat numbers, but I was in the middle of the row.

Yes, the goal post sometimes gets in your way, but it's not too bad. I just accepted it as part of being so close. I really liked the seats my first season. Row 8 is very close and it's pretty cool. By the second year, I was getting a little tired of not being able to see the other end of the field. The new HD screens should help with that.

Overall they are good seats to have for a couple years while you are hopefully making your way closer to the sidelines.

Thanks for the info, my seats are closer to the end of the row. Hopefully the movement towards the sidelines won't take too many years.

Well, the TO never promised more than a one section upgrade and considering as recent as two years ago, we almost never heard of any upgrades in the lower level at all.I guess our expectations were too great....

I always wondered if there would be many non renewals in the lower sideline seats. Just seems like if someone made it that far, you would not wan to give them up.

If one of the new season ticket holders wants to call and argue or inquire about tickets I gave up 2 tickets and parking in section 446 Row 2, great seats in the corner of end zone.

On a similar note, I gave up my old seats in Section 413 Row 2. Decent seats, and for $64 each (plus taxes) I think they were a good buy.

Ahhhh okay. I never was given a section or row for mine. All I was able to do was choose UL sidelines or endzone and then rows 1-15 or 16-29 in each. Take a look at what FFEMT said, I have four tickets so his would do me no good, but might want to call up and see if you can grab them!

If I could afford that price range, I'd jump on that... or atleast try to... but I've gotta stick to my cheap seats for a couple seasons... maybe someone else will try..

I always wondered if there would be many non renewals in the lower sideline seats. Just seems like if someone made it that far, you would not wan to give them up.

I agree that most people would not want to give up LL sideline seats, but I also think (based on just my personal hunch) that when good sideline seats do open up they are often held for VIPs or for resale in bloated packages such as the Touchdown Club. I would be shocked if a regular fan on this board were to report being upgraded to LL between the 30s, unless the fan was a longtime planholder or other outstanding circumstances.

I went from 430 row 24 on the aisle to 201 row 2 on the aisle. Don't know if this is considered a good upgrade or not but I am pretty happy with it. Can't wait for the 1st game to see how my seats are.

I just crapped in my pants! Good seats?!!!....those are my dream seats. That may be the best upgrade I've ever heard about. 40-50 yard line seats in front of Danny's box....you best be on your good behavior or the county mounties standing guard will toss you quickly.

You sure you didn't mean 211?

Good seats?!!!....those are my dream seats.

Yeah, if those are really 201, row 2, those seats are amazing. I got to sit there once as a favor (indirectly) from someone with connections to Dan Snyder's mother, who has a set of those.

Yeah, if those are really 201, row 2, those seats are amazing. I got to sit there once as a favor (indirectly) from someone with connections to Dan Snyder's mother, who has a set of those.

Actually, I'd prefer to be a couple more rows back just to be completely under cover; but damn, those are some of the best seats in the house if he has the section number right....Section 211 would make more sense but.......I guess we'll wait on a response....