Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

Sonny, RFKFedex, I know you and some others might be able to give me an answer, maybe not, even a guess would be welcomed at this point. Being this is my first year as a season ticket holder - and I chose Sidelines Rows 1-15 (paid immediately when I got the notice, if that matters due to the order they hand them out), what are the odds I'll be between the 30-50?

Edited by B55Green

One would think they'd have them on the web before mailing them... i just wanna knoww!!!!! gosh

You're a new season ticket holder, correct? That means you are last in line to get assigned a seat and last to know.....sorry.....we've all been there. I know it is hard to wait, especially with all of us posting our seat upgrades. But you should see something shortly. They may not even assign new people off the wait list until they are completely done with all STH upgrades. For example, I don't think we have heard yet from the UL seat upgrades except those who were upgraded to the LL. The TO still has to move people down in sections and move end zone folks to their seats before new STHs. So it could be days or even a week or two depending where they are in the process. Hopefully less!

Not to be greedy (or maybe i was...) but i called the TO just to see what they would say. I got my upgrade from UL to LL endzone and i asked if there were any other seats available that i might be able to move closer to the sidelines. He looked and said that all he saw were individual seats and that the rest were full. I didn't know if anyone else had called in to check on that. I am happy with my upgrade, but i was just curious....

Sonny, RFKFedex, I know you and some others might be able to give me an answer, maybe not, even a guess would be welcomed at this point. Being this is my first year as a season ticket holder - and I chose Sidelines Rows 1-15 (paid immediately when I got the notice, if that matters due to the order they hand them out), what are the odds I'll be between the 30-50?

I think it is just luck of the draw and how they handle the end zone upgrades, which is a real monkey wrench for you. Who knows where they will or will have to move those folks. Based onseat cost, they should all go to seats 16-28; but some may squawk about being so high compared to their end zone seats.

It also depends on where you were on the waiting list and how soon you paid before everyone else. All you can really do is make sure your seat preference is noted on your account. If you have not asked a TO agent to put between 30-50 on your account, you best do so before the phone lines close today.

Good luck....but I think you have a week or two more to wait. We have yet to hear from people getting upgrades in the UL; except for those moved to the LL.

---------- Post added June-21st-2011 at 04:58 PM ----------

My tickets disappeared from account manager a couple weeks ago at least. It's killing me knowing that others' have already returned. I've been refreshing that damn page all day!

f5.gif

Careful dude.......

Exploding-Computor-Monitor.jpg

---------- Post added June-21st-2011 at 04:59 PM ----------

My seats disappeared from my 2011 invoice 22 days before my new seats showed yesterday. Your finger may be very sore if you keep at it for another week

I think it is just luck of the draw and how they handle the end zone upgrades, which is a real monkey wrench for you. Who knows where they will or will have to move those folks. Based onseat cost, they should all go to seats 16-28; but some may squawk about being so high compared to their end zone seats.

It also depends on where you were on the waiting list and how soon you paid before everyone else. All you can really do is make sure your seat preference is noted on your account. If you have not asked a TO agent to put between 30-50 on your account, you best do so before the phone lines close today.

The thing is, I paid for rows 1-15, I did the math / parking pass and it comes out to the price it should. Where do I note online where I want to sit?

The thing is, I paid for rows 1-15, I did the math / parking pass and it comes out to the price it should. Where do I note online where I want to sit?

You cannot do it online. You have to call and talk to a real live person. :D I know a real conversation is hard on you young guys who are used to texting, tweeting, facebooking, etc. but the Redskins are a little slow adopting technology. You have to physically talk to someone in the ticket office. :D

Hahaha. I just figured it could be done online like everything else today. Isn't emailing the ticket office technically talking to a live person ;) Either way I'll call up, what exactly should I be saying? I paid immediately on time and see if I can get closest to the 50 as I can?

Hahaha. I just figured it could be done online like everything else today. Isn't emailing the ticket office technically talking to a live person ;) Either way I'll call up, what exactly should I be saying? I paid immediately on time and see if I can get closest to the 50 as I can?

Based on some of the complaints in this thread, email response is not very reliable. (Although that's how I got to know my Redskins contact; last person I ever expected to respond to my email.)

I've done this a couple of times. They used to require a written letter with any preferences... Just call the TO and give them your account number. Ask if your seats have been assigned yet. If not, then ask if they could put a note on your file that you would like to sit between the 30 yard lines if possible; Or say you want to be as close to the 50 yard line as possible if that is your preference. You might ask for home or visitor side if it matters to you. For example, the visitor side gets a lot more sun. Can get darn warm in the early games but MUCH warmer in Nov and Dec than the home side. On the other hand, the sun is in your eyes some; although you are looking down. I used to sit on the visitor side UL before I moved downstairs. No guarantee that it will make a difference. But the TO has done a fair job of meeting my requests over the years.

My last request was to be moved as close to the home sideline as possible when I was moved to the LL. They put me in section 109 (near the Skins tunnel) while almost every other person being upgraded last year ended up in the middle of the end zone or on the visitor side. On the LL, the restrooms and food/drink stands are super crowded on the visitors side because the addition of the OV seats increased the number of warm bodies by about 8,000 people more than JKC planned on that side of the stadium. Home side restrooms and stands are much less crowded on the home side.....plus I wanted to watch the interaction on the bench.

Just be polite and excited about your new tickets; you get more with sugar than vinegar momma always said..........

Haha alright, I will keep that in mind. I definitely want to be on the home side. I know how the sun gets, and though I like it in the winter, I noticed when sitting on the home side, the fans there seemed to be more into it than the away side, don't know why. Of course I naturally don't care, cause being there is what matters, but yeah I'll give them a call. My ticket rep (or who I assume is it, being when I asked questions before she always responded back via email) is real nice, so maybe I'll try the email and if nothing then call up.

Edited by B55Green

In 10 years they moved you down one row??? You definitely fell through the cracks. If you don't get a nice upgrade this year, you should immediately call the TO and plead your case.

This was the first year I did the auto upgrade, before the verbage did not make it seem I could stay on the aisle and was worried I would lose those seats. I would rather be higher up on the aisle then lower in the middle of the row. Hopefully I will be down in row 16. (still same price)

With everybody getting massive upgrades and not a whole lot of folks on this board talking about being first time STH's I am thinking they might not sell out this year. If they do not sell all of the UL tickets I bet they are going to move everybody closer to the 50's and say that the UL from the 10 yard line to the endzone are special construction areas or something dumb like that.

All of the people that "upgraded" to a 100 inch TV might be screwed.

None of this really affects me though. I will be in the LL this year.

With everybody getting massive upgrades and not a whole lot of folks on this board talking about being first time STH's I am thinking they might not sell out this year. If they do not sell all of the UL tickets I bet they are going to move everybody closer to the 50's and say that the UL from the 10 yard line to the endzone are special construction areas or something dumb like that.

All of the people that "upgraded" to a 100 inch TV might be screwed.

None of this really affects me though. I will be in the LL this year.

The Redskins announced publicly that they did not sell many tickets to their wait list this year because of the movement of so many end zone people to the sidelines. And that is consistent with how few people have been online saying they "are so excited getting season tickets for the first time." We do normally get dozens of people saying they are getting seats for the first time. So I'm not sure there is really any issue with selling all the UL seats. They probably had to move thousands of people from the end zones to the sidelines.

I got my seat upgrade today. Not much, moved from 111 to 108. Think that puts me by the tunnel.

That's a three section move. I think that is the biggest upgrade we've heard about yet on the LL. Everyone else has reported a one section upgrade. Congrats....and by the way...that is my new section....I'm in row 17 seats 7&8

I am assuming they are just doing lower level auto upgrades right now? Has anyone in the upper level gotten their upgrade?

Thanks.

If you mean by UL to lower rows in the UL there have been none that I have seen yet on this thread. You'd have to assume that is what they are working on now and it may be muddled by the relocation of the UL end zoners.

I'm interested in the highest rows of Upper Levelers that moved to the LL. Just based on memory I think Row 11 or 12 or so. Anyone moved from higher up in the UL to the lower bowl?

If you mean by UL to lower rows in the UL there have been none that I have seen yet on this thread. You'd have to assume that is what they are working on now and it may be muddled by the relocation of the UL end zoners.

I'm interested in the highest rows of Upper Levelers that moved to the LL. Just based on memory I think Row 11 or 12 or so. Anyone moved from higher up in the UL to the lower bowl?

somone went from row 28 to the LL....shocked me. But I think a lot of people do not want to upgrade to the LL because of cost or because they do not want to be put in the end zone.

EDIT See post 437 in this thread. HTTR F Dallas says he was in row 28.

Edited by SonnyandSam

Since I have been scolded for dredging up an old thread, I am posting information here. From S 427 R11 to Sect 130 R25. Information appeared in my online account yesterday

Edited by dailyk

I am/was in what was formerly the top row of 411, and I was offered a lower bowl endzone upgrade, but I just don't have the scratch right now. Hopefully they'll be offering something similar next season. I am just curious to see where they put everyone in the ole' auto upgrade program.

Thanks for the help.