Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

Very nice, didn't know they did stuff like that.

They've held a pick a seat day every year in recent years. It's usually in May and the only pickens to be had are really bad OVs. I'm surprised no one else has had the offer yet. Maybe its because my account is OV. I've held steadfast in the Cave since 2004 despsite offers every offseason since 06 to move to non OV lowers, 15 ydln has been the best offer so far

Edited by RFKFedEx

I remember getting to a game late one year, believe it was the Giants in 07 (brother and his woman make it their duty to never be on time). When going by 'The Cave' it was noisy as hell, I mean completely deafning, never heard anything like it before in that stadium - and that counts being there for other games when it's gotten wild. I may sit in the UL, but it still gets noisy, however it didn't compare to down there.

double post delete

---------- Post added June-18th-2011 at 11:44 PM ----------

I remember getting to a game late one year, believe it was the Giants in 07 (brother and his woman make it their duty to never be on time). When going by 'The Cave' it was noisy as hell, I mean completely deafning, never heard anything like it before in that stadium - and that counts being there for other games when it's gotten wild. I may sit in the UL, but it still gets noisy, however it didn't compare to down there.

That was a great game, even though we melted down when it mattered most. That contest started the NYG's SB run. I hit the final Nats game at RFK earlier that day, and still made it to FedEx for kickoff. A great day in DC sports history.

The Cave offers a lot of bang for the buck if your OVs are decent. Some of the seats are god awful, but mine have clear views from the 40s through both endzones. I'm also under cover from rain and hot sun so I'm quite happy for $32 ps pg. The cave is loudest part of the stadium, hands down. Banging on the metal floors is fun.

Edited by RFKFedEx

Yeah I've heard that the first couple of rows can be nice, but once you get behind those pillars they aren't much fun. I wouldn't mind missing the high point of a kickoff or deep pass for that price, let alone with how wild it gets. Never knew there were metal floors in there.

Never knew there were metal floors in there.

The floors are made of 1/4 inch sheet steel. There's nothing but air underneath so you get a shaking rattling effect when everyone is jumping and stomping. You can hear the banging in the stands really well from the concourse if you make a piss/beer run during play.

I rarely miss live action on the field, but sometimes it still happens no matter how well I time my breaks.

Edited by RFKFedEx

Went to my account and my seat assignment is showing:

Section 129

Row 24

Was that a good upgrade for you?

I just checked my account and I got upgraded too.....but I have to say I am disappointed....I was hoping for more than a one section upgrade. I went from Section 109 row 14 to Section 108 row 17. Kinda bummed......

I got an upgrade too...went from UL to Section 112 Row 12. Anyone know if this a decent view??? how many seats are in a row anyway?

We had 16 in Section 109 and I have 16 in my new section 108. Your view is down the left hash marks. Usually the biggest issue is the goalpost can get in the way from time to time. But I loved being in the lower level and the end zone seats are not so bad now with the HD screens.

I also got upgraded.

I was in the UL (section 426) and now my seats are in Section 132 - Row 8

Section 132 puts me right in the middle...sucks, but Row 8, is that too low for the Endzone or is that just the sidelines?

edit: Does anybody know how many seats are in each row for the Endzone sections?

Edited by joeval83
another question

Was that a good upgrade for you?

I just checked my account and I got upgraded too.....but I have to say I am disappointed....I was hoping for more than a one section upgrade. I went from Section 109 row 14 to Section 108 row 17. Kinda bummed......

I was a little disappointed too. It was only a one section upgrade. Went from 130 row 27 to 129 row 24.

We had 16 in Section 109 and I have 16 in my new section 108. Your view is down the left hash marks. Usually the biggest issue is the goalpost can get in the way from time to time. But I loved being in the lower level and the end zone seats are not so bad now with the HD screens.

hopefully i am far enough over so the goal post isn't in my view too badly. Was row 16 too low to the field, or just fine since i am in Row 12, just wondering.

I was a little disappointed too. It was only a one section upgrade. Went from 130 row 27 to 129 row 24.

You and I are in opposit corners with the same kind of upgrade. I was hoping to skip over 108 and 107 since they are such small sections. Oh well...it is what it is. I just thought with all the non renewals, I might jump an extra section or three.....

---------- Post added June-20th-2011 at 12:43 PM ----------

hopefully i am far enough over so the goal post isn't in my view too badly. Was row 16 too low to the field, or just fine since i am in Row 12, just wondering.

I was in row 14. The elevation is perfectly fine for the end zone. The only obstructions are the goalpost and the camera guy just behind the dream seats just to the right behind the goalpost. Your row should be fine with the exception of the horizontal bar being a distraction on a few plays.

My tickets are still not showing on my account page (assuming I am looking in the correct place). I called the ticket office to inquire and they said that upgrades have not been announced. I explained that people are seeing them on Redskins.com and he said that nothing should be posted. Is anyone else seeing nothing?

-ct

My tickets are still not showing on my account page (assuming I am looking in the correct place). I called the ticket office to inquire and they said that upgrades have not been announced. I explained that people are seeing them on Redskins.com and he said that nothing should be posted. Is anyone else seeing nothing?

-ct

I'm a new season ticket holder.. not sure if that matters, but I still cannot see my seats as well.

I had 403 row 27 for my 1st two years as a season ticket holder. Last year I was upgraded to row 12. This year I was upgraded to the lower level section 111 row 11. So in the two years that we have had the auto upgrade program I have gone from two rows off the top to the lower level endzone. That is a success story proving that if you play by the rules and pay on time the system will work for you.

I'm a new season ticket holder.. not sure if that matters, but I still cannot see my seats as well.

You are in the same boat as me. Till all the upgrades are done, we won't be seeing anything. Unless the TO does some weird routine.