Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

1 hour ago, tshile said:

Despite my early post explaining why I didn’t see it possible we’d reopen our account - the conversation is happening. 

wife started it and looped in the old tailgate crew. 

can’t lie - want to. I want to figure out the time commitment problem. 

fandom is weird like that. When I wrote the last post I meant every word of it. And now here I am saying the opposite. Can’t predict how you’ll feel. 

big issue now is the fact a new stadium means PSLs and I can’t imagine it’d be a cost I could justify. So it feels all for not. But who knows. 

Don’t worry about the PSLs right now. Even if everything falls into line it will be 2028-2029 before a new stadium is opened. My guess is it will be closer to 2030-2031

• Like 1

14 hours ago, just654 said:

Don’t worry about the PSLs right now. Even if everything falls into line it will be 2028-2029 before a new stadium is opened. My guess is it will be closer to 2030-2031

It will take a full 2-3 seasons to build something and we still got 1-2 more years of negotiations for where it will be 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

Ticket prices jumped around 25% since the sales announcment.  crazy to see 2nd hand marketplace prices now

Hmm I don't know, I'm still having issues selling my tickets and asking under cost and they are front row in the club level..

3 hours ago, psu2008 said:

Anybody in section 208? We just added a pair down there in addition to the clubs we've had for years.

You're a few sections over from us, (204), and you'll like those seats.  We tailgate in the Red Zone lot, so it's a very short walk to our seats.  

So broke down and bought 4 tickets to take the family to the home opener. Got section 205 row 1. Our season tickets were 205 row 4. So. Very excited. 

how the hell do you buy parking passes now?

On 7/28/2023 at 7:52 PM, Skinsfan1311 said:

You're a few sections over from us, (204), and you'll like those seats.  We tailgate in the Red Zone lot, so it's a very short walk to our seats.  

Hey section buddy :) 

see you sept 10th. If I can get parking I’d love to join your tailgate and say hi for the first time in, I don’t know, 6 years?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

I'll be in 204 for the opener. Can't wait to see Tshile rocking the Colt McCoy jersey :D

Think it’ll be a redskins polo. 

I have a griffin jersey. It’s really nice. Not gonna wear it

i have a Landry one too that’s really nice. Not really stoked to wear that

my Sean Taylor ones are all beat up and look bad :(

Think I’m stuck with the polo…

I have zero commanders/football team gear, and not buying any. 

3 hours ago, tshile said:

Ok I figured out parking and got a redzone pass

so. I used to know all the ins and outs of getting to our tailgate. What’s the trick for redzone lot?

Try the team site and/or Seat Geek is my best advice.   

3 hours ago, hail2skins said:

I'll be in 204 for the opener. Can't wait to see Tshile rocking the Colt McCoy jersey :D

What row?  We're in row 6

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, hail2skins said:

I'll be in row 1. Would like to meet both you and Tshile to say hello

Sounds like a plan!

You should come to the ES tailgate and hang out before the game.   There will be an "ES Tailgate"  thread in the Stadium about a week, or so, before the game.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, tshile said:

So broke down and bought 4 tickets to take the family to the home opener. Got section 205 row 1. Our season tickets were 205 row 4. So. Very excited. 

8 or so years ago I bought your seats there to take my boys to a game, loved those seats and what a great game! Beat the Eagles in a come back victory, with Capt Kirk at the helm. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, tshile said:

Think it’ll be a redskins polo. 

I have a griffin jersey. It’s really nice. Not gonna wear it

i have a Landry one too that’s really nice. Not really stoked to wear that

my Sean Taylor ones are all beat up and look bad :(

Think I’m stuck with the polo…

I have zero commanders/football team gear, and not buying any. 

I have all kinds of Commanders/Football team gear, and am proud to say I haven't bought any of it.  Most of it was gifted from the team.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

When I dropped my season tickets I made it clear to all my family to stop buying me stuff. They asked again when redskins was dropped. And again when commanders was announced. Said no. 

I’ll wait until it’s clear what the new ownership is going to do about the name, but refusing to buy gear was about hurting snyders finances. That’s no longer an issue. Once it’s 100% what the new brand/name going forward is, I’ll be down for new gear. 

in the meantime I wear my redskins gear. No one says anything. Not concerned if they do. 

• Like 1

No season tickets, but I will be attending my first game in over a decade with my buddy and our wives. Give the stadium a peek and see how it all feels. 

We got four club level seats for the Giants game, first time in many years I'm excited for a season. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Has anyone else gotten nfl+ or any of the online STH perks to work? Preseason football is about to start and it's not showing me as a NFL+ subscriber even though it was an advertised perk of being STH

Nope, I remember from when I had tickets back in 2018 that access always came closer to the season. I will call my rep tomorrow. I also want the code for the team store site, the code I have isn’t working

16 minutes ago, GoCommiesGo said:

How does the parking work with the passes? 

We bought the parking pass through SeatGeek and it’s a digital download. Way back when you had the placard that you put in the car.

Do you scan at a gate now? 

Yes, they scan the QR code for parking when you approach the lot. They scan the QR code for the tickets at the gate.

• Thanks 1