Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

• 3 weeks later...

I went today to get my cut out that my family got for me. It was a pretty cool experience. You are brought down to the media room. They find your cut out. They take you out on the field. They will take your picture out on the field. Also, you are giving a exclusive 2020 NFC East Division Champs Rally Towel, they had made just in case of fans for the playoff game. 

Of course once they find out you aren’t a season ticket holder or gave up your tickets the sell begins. I did find out some things. They are looking at the prices across the board. They are finding they are on the high side in some sections. No other details on that. But it sounds like they might lower prices. Redskins rewards is no more. If you have yards left over you can redeem for Gift Cards for Team store. They are looking at changing the program but no other details on that. I told them I was disappointed in the Redskins Rewards being gone and if that or something like it wasn’t a perk they offered I would not come back.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, just654 said:

. I told them I was disappointed in the Redskins Rewards being gone and if that or something like it wasn’t a perk they offered I would not come back.

Thanks for saying this, it is true for me as well! I feared it was leaving but they better give me something for my points. Did they say we have to do anything now for gift cards?

3 minutes ago, Hoover-ball said:

Thanks for saying this, it is true for me as well! I feared it was leaving but they better give me something for my points. Did they say we have to do anything now for gift cards?

Your welcome. They didn’t given me a lot of details on it. She kinda of changed the subject quickly, I think they are getting a lot of people saying the same thing. I would contact your ticket rep.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/29/2021 at 9:21 PM, Hoover-ball said:

I can't imagine they won't have fans at the games. Maybe not 100% but that would probably be true without the pandemic unfortunately.

They need to unveil a team name and a solid stadium plan ASAP!

Got a Washington Gold email today, was the first one I've seen in a long time.  Had a bunch of survey questions about the new team name.

11 hours ago, Howie411 said:

Got a Washington Gold email today, was the first one I've seen in a long time.  Had a bunch of survey questions about the new team name.

Bunch of terrible names on that list (see attached). Swifts, Rubies, Griffins?! 👎

potential_new_team_names.jpg

I took a survey, sent a couple days ago from the team and it had a different list of names. I just checked and they didn't send me this one yet. 

I would have to think many of these names aren't under serious consideration. Maybe they are mixing some bogus ones in with a few they are actually considering, just to get an idea. 

On 4/22/2021 at 10:28 AM, Hoover-ball said:

Got the Draft Day tickets with Season Plan code. Looking forward to getting back to the stadium.

I picked up 4 tickets (for my family of 3 too!  Not sure how its going to work, if they make us sit in our seats the whole time or what.  I'm just excited to get out. ha ha

• Like 1

So I had a blast last night.  Obviously the first time back at Fedex field for my family and I in over a year.   I thought it was all handled well from a social distancing prospective.   Lines didn't take long for really anything.  Definitely enjoyable.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

So I had a blast last night.  Obviously the first time back at Fedex field for my family and I in over a year.   I thought it was all handled well from a social distancing prospective.   Lines didn't take long for really anything.  Definitely enjoyable.

Pics, or it didn't happen😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howie411 said:

She might not have kicking in her future but look at the spin move.

That’s awesome! Sign her up for some peewee football - American or European. Too cute. 

I’m glad it was a good time and well handled, too. Looking forward to games this year. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Howie411 said:

Here is my daughter doing the Field Goal kick, I'll spare everyone the disaster of when I tried.  She might not have kicking in her future but look at the spin move.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eak5d8dvjnjnq64/AlexisFieldGoal.mp4?dl=0

few photos.  Why yes that is Dexter Manley.

Those are great pics and it looks like a wonderful time was had by all!     I can't wait for the season to start!!!!

Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hoover-ball said:

WFT announces plans to have full admission for the 2021 season.

Never had it in 2019 but hey shoot for the stars.

Sort of surprised they didn't send an email to STH about this.  Also says they are waiving all fees for 1 day only for single game tickets.  Does that mean no select a seat for current STHs?

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, Howie411 said:

Sort of surprised they didn't send an email to STH about this.  Also says they are waiving all fees for 1 day only for single game tickets.  Does that mean no select a seat for current STHs?

That is a very good point. Also still waiting to hear about rewards points carry over. 

I would hope they waive the $25 processing fee for STH that renew on first day too!

• Like 2

On 5/7/2021 at 5:19 PM, Hoover-ball said:

That is a very good point. Also still waiting to hear about rewards points carry over. 

I would hope they waive the $25 processing fee for STH that renew on first day too!

Agreed!  Why should we have pay a processing fee when the average joe can get tickets today and not.

• Like 1