Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Official Thread [11/11/11....It's time!]

Conn

I'm about 15 hours no. I haven't touched the main quest. But I will soon. I got my smithing up to 100 and got the dragon armor perk. Now just needa kill some dragons.

That'll come for sure lol.

How long did it take you to get smithing up to 100? thats one of the skills I want tup master and get dragon armor.

Is anyone playing this on pc? In nearly every review this game is total crap on pc, which I tend to believe as it is a console port.

I'm playing on PC, I don't have any issues with it. But seeing as I'm normally a xbox 360 gamer and played Oblivion on the xbox, this game feels just right to me. I'm using a xbox 360 controller, so I can't comment on how keyboard/mouse feel. I can see how a hardcore PC gamer could complain about the GUI of the inventory system though. I'm sure it would have been better with a true character look with what equipment you are wearing like Dragon Age. And they could have streamed lined the inventory instead of having to scroll through it all. All in all I don't have any issues with it.

If you have the cash then prolly 2-3 hours. I went the wind helms blacksmith bought all his iron ingots and ores, and leather strips and made iron daggers. When I ran out of supplies, I waited 48 hours(that's when noc restocks) and repeated. I just got my dragon scale armor, upgraded it and now it has a 72 armor rating and only weighs 10. At first it was like 49. It is worth the effort. I gotta find more dragons to kill still need boots and gloves!

Amazon is currently running a deal on Skyrim (and COD:MW3, Batman:Arkham City, Rage, & Uncharted 3).

Buy 1 get one 50% off.

Just add two of the games to your cart to get the deal.

Current prices before discount:

Skyrim (Xbox 360, PS3 & PC) $59.99

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Xbox 360 & PS3) $57.99

Batman Arkham City (Xbox 360 & PS3) $54.96

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3) $57.08

Rage (Xbox 360 & PS3) $51.99

If you have the cash then prolly 2-3 hours. I went the wind helms blacksmith bought all his iron ingots and ores, and leather strips and made iron daggers. When I ran out of supplies, I waited 48 hours(that's when noc restocks) and repeated. I just got my dragon scale armor, upgraded it and now it has a 72 armor rating and only weighs 10. At first it was like 49. It is worth the effort. I gotta find more dragons to kill still need boots and gloves!

I've been putting perks into the light armor smithing tree, but saw a screenshot online of what dragon armor actually looks like....no thanks. I'm not a power-gamer/power-leveler that NEEDS to have the absolutely best statistical gear. I'll just improve glass armor to the point where its not too much worse than the dragon bone armor. And that's IF I don't stick with some version of the Dark Brother hood shroud armor, the Theives guild armor, or whatever this awesome "Nightingale" armor is supposed to be. I think you must get that farther on in the thieves guild quest line. But those armors are all very cool.

There's nothing more frustrating than getting stuck in a corner somewhere and having to reset from your last save spot. That's happened to me twice now.

lol that happened to me once but I couldn't really blame Bethesda, I was trying to cut a corner and work my way up a mountain, got stuck in between some of the rocks. Good thing I had saved right before I started climbing.

So someone tell me about guilds, can you be in more than one at a time, or does it even mean anything to be in one. I'm currently going through the mage guild quests, after I finish am I officially a member? Then if I go join those companion guys am I no longer in the mage guild? Same question with the stormcloak people.

So someone tell me about guilds, can you be in more than one at a time, or does it even mean anything to be in one. I'm currently going through the mage guild quests, after I finish am I officially a member? Then if I go join those companion guys am I no longer in the mage guild? Same question with the stormcloak people.

I am wondering this also. I am about to head to the join the storm cloaks and I want to know who all I can join at one time.

I am wondering this also. I am about to head to the join the storm cloaks and I want to know who all I can join at one time.

Not sure about the stormcloaks, but I'm a member of the dark brotherhood, Thieves and Mages guild. You can join as many guilds as you want but isn't the stormcloaks a main quest related thing?

Not sure about the stormcloaks, but I'm a member of the dark brotherhood, Thieves and Mages guild. You can join as many guilds as you want but isn't the stormcloaks a main quest related thing?

Some of them are conflicting. You can't join both the Stormcloaks and Imperials for instance. But I'm with the Stormcloaks and I joined the Companions today. I'll check later to make sure I'm still with the Stormcloaks.

Archived