Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hot or Not: Pink

Rdskn4Lyf21

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm talking with my buddy and we are arguing over whether Pink is hot or not. Personally, I'm biased towards any kind of rocker girl, and I think she's getting hotter and hotter. I'm usually not one for short hair on a girl, but the ones that can pull it off look amazing. Here's some pictures to help you decide (poll to come):

pink051.jpg

Pink.jpg

0db7a_pink.jpg

pink_singer.jpg

16231.jpg

She's all right. Everytime I think she is hot I remember the pics of her armpits thoroughly soaked in sweat.

I haven't seen them :ols:

...please don't defile this thread with them ;)

Those pics are nice, but seeing her in interviews etc where you see her for real...meh.

Haha, I think she's even hotter in videos. Different strokes....

The photos up top have been shopped within an inch of their life. Seriously....to be fair you need to post some unedited images of her when she hasn't been worked on by a team of professionals.

Of course, as I have proven before, you can pretty much do this with any celebrity - heck, any human being - if you have enough candid photos.

evalongoriawithwithoutm.jpg

Of course, as I have proven before, you can pretty much do this with any celebrity - heck, any human being - if you have enough candid photos.

Of course, knew that when I posted it, though some are just going to look way worse than others.

I think Kate Beckinsale is a good example of never really looking *that* bad, I've never seen a picture of her and thought "damn, she's ugly". I've seen quite a few shots of her and even the worst I've seen she still looked pretty good. Pink I cannot say the same for.

she looks like white trash....

Well, that is exactly her background. To her defense, she has made major efforts to rise above it.

---------- Post added February-15th-2011 at 11:54 AM ----------

It looks like Matt Damon with small boobs.

I think if I found myself with 'her', i'd sureptitiously check for surgery scars.

~Bang

Heheh. I think her natural genetic choices were to be a big fat load, or to work out a lot and be muscular. I think she made the right call on that one. My personal preference is always the lean waif-types, but not everyone is capable of that.

---------- Post added February-15th-2011 at 11:57 AM ----------

Of course, knew that when I posted it, though some are just going to look way worse than others.

I think Kate Beckinsale is a good example of never really looking *that* bad, I've never seen a picture of her and thought "damn, she's ugly". I've seen quite a few shots of her and even the worst I've seen she still looked pretty good. Pink I cannot say the same for.

That is true about Beckinsale, and it is also true about Natalie Portman, Jessica Alba and a few others. But those people are very, very rare.

Nah man, you're off on this one. Pink's got kind of a guy quality to her, though I have to admit I think some of her music is catchy. I mean, I would nail her and all, because she's famous if nothing else, but I wouldn't be nearly as happy about it as I would any number of other female celebrities.

BTW, where is the white trash thing coming from? Wikipedia says she's from Doylestown PA, a suburb of Philly. Is that a white trash area? It isn't exactly rural.

she looks like white trash....

She sucks to talk to in real life.

---------- Post added February-15th-2011 at 03:12 PM ----------

BTW, where is the white trash thing coming from? Wikipedia says she's from Doylestown PA, a suburb of Philly. Is that a white trash area? It isn't exactly rural.

About 10 minutes from me. County seat and not white trash at all. Pretty high end actually, but she found a way.

Archived