Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBCWashington: Haynesworth accused of sexual assault

NattyBo

That def makes sense also. I do want to hear the details tho.

Oh believe me, I don't like the guy and don't want to sound like I'm defending him. I concede that it's very likely this will be a legitimate charge against him. However, if I had to bet right now, I'd say it's slightly more likely that some girl recognized him from the recent news and is looking to cash in. Prove me right, Albert.

This is gettting interesting in terms of what the Skins or NFL does about recent events. If we have no CBA, I assume the matter will be handled when we do but suspect there is a suspension from the NFL coming. At the very least, another conduct detrimental to the team (4-games) depending on new CBA rules.

Wow, the last time AH was in the news this much it was for not doing anything right. Now, from the looks of it, he's doing everything wrong.

Hopefully he didn't do this, cause if he did, all that money Dan paid him is going to a waitress and two lawyers.

Just because the dude seems to be a tool doesn't mean he's guilty. A lot of times when a sports player makes the news over something two or three people come out of the woodwork to try and make money, there's nothing unusual about that.

Not unusual at all. But why would you assume that's the case here? He has a history of violence, and a flagrant disregard for authority. He does what he wants, when he wants, no matter the consequences. What about sexual assault doesn't fit this profile?

He's making himself untradeable, and if he keeps this going hopefully he'll be arrested, sent to jail, and suspended indefinitely by Goodell.

However, at this point with the Skins luck Goodell won't do anything and we'll be stuck with this fat P.O.S.

We aren't stuck with anything. He should have been cut after the Eagles game nap, and he should be cut now.

He's a disaster and a distraction, and really, he should have been gone during training camp last season. As I've been saying, we aren't getting ANYTHING for him, so why prolong the agony? He's gotta go, yesterday.

---------- Post added February-14th-2011 at 03:06 PM ----------

Wow, the last time AH was in the news this much it was for not doing anything right. Now, from the looks of it, he's doing everything wrong.

Hopefully he didn't do this, cause if he did, all that money Dan paid him is going to a waitress and two lawyers.

Better them than Al.

If Albert went on a trip with his family to the zoo I would expect him to be charged with punching a giraffe in the face, molesting a chimpanzee, and eating a few dozen funnel cakes. He is poison. Stop worrying about what we can get for him and just get him out of burgundy and gold.

Not unusual at all. But why would you assume that's the case here? He has a history of violence, and a flagrant disregard for authority. He does what he wants, when he wants, no matter the consequences. What about sexual assault doesn't fit this profile?

I guess it's because I don't hate the guy like most people here who want to think he's just a POS and everything he does is true without any evidence you know?

You can't just cut the fool, we don't want him ending up on a team like the Giants or the Eagles.

Honestly, Do you really think this guy is going to be a dominant force in the league again? He'll have flashes like he did against the Bears this year but playing against him would not worry me at all.

Honestly, Do you really think this guy is going to be a dominant force in the league again? He'll have flashes like he did against the Bears this year but playing against him would not worry me at all.

He might. I don't want him playing for anyone in our division. Trade him to someone crappy, ideally a cold weather team, for like $1,000 or something like that. Maybe a conditional 7th.

It isn't the season...It is the OFF-season, so he is correct in saying it has been an awful OFF-season.

"we" in his quote clearly means the Redskins. So please, tell me how the Redskins, the team, are having a bad off season?

Is Snyder having a bad time during the offseason? Yes. So is Haynesworth. That isn't the same as the team having a bad offseason.

If a bunch of Skins players gave to charity today, you wouldn't qualify it as the Redskins having a good offseason.

Archived