Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBCWashington: Haynesworth accused of sexual assault

NattyBo

He might. I don't want him playing for anyone in our division. Trade him to someone crappy, ideally a cold weather team, for like $1,000 or something like that. Maybe a conditional 7th.

I'd like to see him somewhere misreably hot. Miami would be perfect. He wouldn't last 20 minutes in a 1:00 September game.

"we" in his quote clearly means the Redskins. So please, tell me how the Redskins, the team, are having a bad off season?

Is Snyder having a bad time during the offseason? Yes. So is Haynesworth. That isn't the same as the team having a bad offseason.

If a bunch of Skins players gave to charity today, you wouldn't qualify it as the Redskins having a good offseason.

Do you honestly believe what you are writing? Gee I think that the Redskins are having a great offseason....Bank's injury was only superficial....that is good news right?

"we" in his quote clearly means the Redskins. So please, tell me how the Redskins, the team, are having a bad off season?

Is Snyder having a bad time during the offseason? Yes. So is Haynesworth. That isn't the same as the team having a bad offseason.

If a bunch of Skins players gave to charity today, you wouldn't qualify it as the Redskins having a good offseason.

well with the fat al drama, the Snyder drama, the announcement of Landrys surgery and Banks being cut up it has been a bad offseason so far.

He might. I don't want him playing for anyone in our division. Trade him to someone crappy, ideally a cold weather team, for like $1,000 or something like that. Maybe a conditional 7th.

Exactly, he would come to play against the Skins like all of the other players we cut. There are teams out there that would give up conditional 7th, then again who is to say he doesn't get cut and end up with the Eagles anyway. I would love to see him end up with the titans. Albert to the Titans for a conditional 7th.

I just mean with everything from Albert to Brandon to Dan that has been going on it has been a bad offseason for the Redskins. I understand none of those were actual football moves.

Albert is dumb...but something in this story doesn't add up. At all. Something real shady about this waitress....haynesworth doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt, but I dunno about this one...

The same thing, almost verbatim, is said about every single sexual assault case.

"This one seems fishy . . ."

I'm sure that we'd all be saying the same thing if it were our daughter.

LOL! Dude, it was a comment that has a different opinion than you. Why so argumentative about something so small as whether is a bad offseason for the Redskins or not? Plenty agree with the original comment.

Do you honestly believe what you are writing? Gee I think that the Redskins are having a great offseason....Bank's injury was only superficial....that is good news right?

That's not what I said at all. If you aren't willing to understand my point, which clearly was that off-field stuff doesn't qualify as being indicative of on-field stuff, then don't respond. I don't wish to waste any more of my time discussing a topic with someone who can't be honest about what I'm saying.

I think that Al decided that this current contract was the last contract that he was ever going to get. He is as good as retired.

this is how i feel... i think haynesworth is ready to start retirement a little early. seriously wouldn't be surprised if he never played another down of football for the rest of his life. good riddance.

well with the fat al drama, the Snyder drama, the announcement of Landrys surgery and Banks being cut up it has been a bad offseason so far.

I clearly explained why the Snyder and Big Al stuff doesn't qualify as the TEAM having a bad offseason. To add further, Al is gone, he's a non-issue as he'll be traded or released. Snyder, even if he does nothing there will still be articles about him. It doesn't translate to the TEAM having a bad offseason, except to those who are down on the team right now and looking to lump in any negative news to build up their opinion.

Landry surgery I agree is bad for the team duing the offseason, Banks thankfully is making a full recovery, and his wounds were describes as superficial. Those two relate to the team because they are about players getting hurt.

I just can't say the Redskins are having a bad offseason whenno moves have been made yet. I guess some in here don't think you need actual rosr moves before making such a statement.

What a total and complete waste of immense talent and him wanting to be the next "Reggie White" is f'ing laughable at this point. Sexual assualt is a serious charge even if it is just grabbing a boob. I swear, what an idiot.

He's never going to be Reggie White on the field, but Reggie White was kind of an embarassment off the field himself. Remember the hourlong racist, homophobic tirade he went on at that Wisconsin political event? Not really the best example of sterling behavior.

I just mean with everything from Albert to Brandon to Dan that has been going on it has been a bad offseason for the Redskins. I understand none of those were actual football moves.

Fair enough. All I was trying to say is that I don't think such a statement can be made unless there are roster moves. Maybe I'm just being nitpicky, but I'm tired of people constantly lumping off-field occurences involving Redskins as impactful on/idicative of the team. Like I said, on the other side of the spectrum, people don't use positive Skins news, like giving to charity, as an example of the team having a good offseason, so the other side of the spectrum doesn't count either, in terms of on-field stuff.

The same thing, almost verbatim, is said about every single sexual assault case.

"This one seems fishy . . ."

I'm sure that we'd all be saying the same thing if it were our daughter.

If it were your daughter, your first question would probably be, "What the hell were you thinking lettting a drunk man place something in your blouse?". Followed by, "Im gonna kick his ass anyways..How big is he? Oh...yeah we'll have to let the police handle this"

But you would probably believe your daughter just made an error in judgemenet, you probably wouldnt suspect something fishy, and I suppose the rest of us should treat her the same until the facts come out.

Archived