Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBCWashington: Haynesworth accused of sexual assault

NattyBo

All we need now a is a murder sub-plot of somekind and the producers of the original Law & Order would all be screaming, "We've got an idea for a reunion movie!"

to truly cover fat al you would need to bring all of the law and order shows together for a 4 part mini series

This is amazing. I wonder when his agent is going to just stop defending him...lol

When Haynesworth stops paying him or ceases to offer the potential of future revenue.

To be fair we probably should wait until we see exactly what substance these allegations have before we start stomping on his grave, but it's probably fair to start oiling the shovels.

I don't believe it.... Albert has the benefit of the doubt in my book.

I'm not saying he is guilty but this guys character is ass and he has proven time after time he has issues. With that said, is it Coincidence he has beeen accused of 2 different assualts in 2 weeks? Just stay out of trouble. It aint that HARD.

Don't believe it, seems like someone has seen him in the news recently and is trying to get paid as well.

What is out of character about this?

---------- Post added February-14th-2011 at 02:41 PM ----------

Really?

:rotflmao:

I wonder if Danny could find some way to make some money off this guy while he's still under contract. Make him sit over one of those dunking pools and get people to pay to try to dunk him? You could bring in all the people he's pissed off or hurt over the years and make a killing. Andre Gurode, Dallas fans, Titans fans, Corey Edmonson's family (guy that AH hit with his Ferrari doing 100mph, now paralyzed), Silvia Mena (the stripper he knocked up), every bartender/waiter he's ever walked out on with $200+ bills, the dude in Reston he punched for flipping him off while he was tailgating him, and now of course the poor waitress he assaulted. Not to mention Redskins fans everywhere. Danny would make bank on that.

And after typing all of that, wow, what a PoS this guy is. I have no idea how he's not already in jail.

What is out of character about this?

Just because the dude seems to be a tool doesn't mean he's guilty. A lot of times when a sports player makes the news over something two or three people come out of the woodwork to try and make money, there's nothing unusual about that.

I look at the timing from the opposite angle that most are. I don't think it's a coincidence that he has been accused twice in a couple/three weeks. But I think it's more likely this is a case of someone trying to strike while the iron is hot rather than AH going through some assaulting rampage. I could be wrong...

therein lies the rub. with almost anyone else "piling on" would certainly be called in the athletes favor. but al has done, or been accused of, been at least involved in, so much garbage that he has virtually no benefit of the doubt left.

I look at the timing from the opposite angle that most are. I don't think it's a coincidence that he has been accused twice in a couple/three weeks. But I think it's more likely this is a case of someone trying to strike while the iron is hot rather than AH going through some assaulting rampage. I could be wrong...

That def makes sense also. I do want to hear the details tho.

Archived