Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011 College Football Thread

SkinsHokieFan

Looking at the Harris Poll, they did not move Oklahoma St at all. They still have them at #5. Looks like a rematch will happen.

edit: I don't think SI updated it yet.

yea i can't find an updated one. VT is still ahead of OSU on all the ones I can find. you had me scared for a minute.

Word on street is Mack Brown could be forced out at Texas today

Also rumors that Saban might leave Alabama for Texas if the position becomes available

Stay tuned for more news on this coaching drama

wow! if true this certainly wont help sabans bad reputation

Word on street is Mack Brown could be forced out at Texas today

Also rumors that Saban might leave Alabama for Texas if the position becomes available

Stay tuned for more news on this coaching drama

Heard that Mack was retiring yesterday. But this is in the lines of the same thing.

Saban will become a villian in 'Bama if true. He has a sweet gig down in Tuscaloosa. Why leave?

Heard that Mack was retiring yesterday. But this is in the lines of the same thing.

Saban will become a villian in 'Bama if true. He has a sweet gig down in Tuscaloosa. Why leave?

That's what I'm wondering. What coach wouldn't want to be at 'Bama? Saban would be bat**** insane to do it.

[quote name=big#44;8729240

Props to Clemson for winning. They're the best and they proved it' date=' and that gives you every right to boast. The thing is, I dont remember seeing you around too often during the last month or so taking your lumps as you should have. And if they get beat in the orange bowl i doubt ill see too much of you then either. Now maybe you did and I just didnt notice, correct me if I am wrong. Even after the Noles got spanked at home by Virginia, I still had the guts to post here. Food for thought.....[/quote]

I'm sorry that I didn't check in enough with you or carry a conversation enough with you this past football season. For that I apologize, I was not aware that I needed to do that for your approval. However, I do not apologize for enjoying our success and I do not apologize for ruining FSU's ACC title hopes. There's always next season.

I'm sorry that I didn't check in enough with you or carry a conversation enough with you this past football season. For that I apologize, I was not aware that I needed to do that for your approval. However, I do not apologize for enjoying our success and I do not apologize for ruining FSU's ACC title hopes. There's always next season.

You went MIA from this thread after the GT loss OCT 30th at the same time Clemson's national title hopes were dashed. Now you're back beating your chest again. It has nothing to do with anyone's approval, but how can you talk trash to anyone when we all know you won't be around to take it if your team loses?

You have posted on other threads since then, so it's obviously not about lack of time on this site. Just the choices you make.

Why is Florida State replacing the astroturf in their Stadium with cardboard?

The team looks better on paper.

---------- Post added December-4th-2011 at 03:14 PM ----------

You went MIA from this thread after the GT loss OCT 30th at the same time Clemson's national title hopes were dashed. Now you're back beating your chest again. It has nothing to do with anyone's approval, but how can you talk trash to anyone when we all know you won't be around to take it if your team loses?

You have posted on other threads since then, so it's obviously not about lack of time on this site. Just the choices you make.

Lol I believe some people are taking this a bit too seriously. I'm truly sorry for hurting everyone's feelings.........:) I'm here if anyone needs a hug.

Archived