Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011 College Football Thread

SkinsHokieFan

:ols:

Ok yea, 2-9 UMD fans talking ****. This thread is ****ing AWESOME when VT loses, everyone comes out of the wood work. We rarely lose so its a twice a year issue.

Go fix your AD's budget then come find me.

I respect the school, coaches, and players (with the exception of Marcus Vick). It's the fans I can't stand. They talk it up to be this elite program. It's an average program in a mediocre conference. Make fun of me all you want for rooting for UMD. I know what the school is. A basketball school IF that. I'm not one getting caught up in all the hype year after year only to be let down by some shoddy performance. V-tech reminds me of Tony Romo sits to pee of providing me with the same amount of entertainment year after year. I'm a hater and I don't give a ****.

And ixiuncle stick to your ****ing CC College team *****. There are two teams that I hate in college football, Tech and WVU. Both for the same reasons. Fans overhyping mediocre programs.

I respect the school, coaches, and players (with the exception of Marcus Vick). It's the fans I can't stand. They talk it up to be this elite program. It's an average program in a mediocre conference. Make fun of me all you want for rooting for UMD. I know what the school is. A basketball school IF that. I'm not one getting caught up in all the hype year after year only to be let down by some shoddy performance. V-tech reminds me of Tony Romo sits to pee of providing me with the same amount of entertainment year after year. I'm a hater and I don't give a ****.

And ixiuncle stick to your ****ing CC College team *****. There are two teams that I hate in college football, Tech and WVU. Both for the same reasons. Fans overhyping mediocre programs.

If you're trying to insult me keep in mind I did attend and graduate from Virginia Tech in 2007 so I have the right to pimp the U

I respect the school, coaches, and players (with the exception of Marcus Vick). It's the fans I can't stand. They talk it up to be this elite program. It's an average program in a mediocre conference. Make fun of me all you want for rooting for UMD. I know what the school is. A basketball school IF that.

Come at me when you get to .500 again

LSU and Florida.....get the f outta here bandwagoner

excuse you. I don't wear either school's stuff. I wear strictly VCU stuff. On college Saturdays I basically only watch LSU and Florida. I like both programs. They have a lot of tradition and awesome fans which is why I'm happy when they do well.

Also you can find me at every VCU basketball home game and almost every away game.

Archived