Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011 College Football Thread

SkinsHokieFan

If you are a MD fan then lol :ols: Your coach is Edsall and Kevin Anderson is singlehandedly taking a wrecking ball to MD athletics and you are talking trash lol

No VT fan here did anything bad, we know this **** happens every year so bring the roast on, we are big boys and we can take it

Everyone knew this team wasn't that good, I said if VT made champ game against LSU they would get blown out for sure

If you are a MD fan then lol :ols: Your coach is Edsall and Kevin Anderson is singlehandedly taking a wrecking ball to MD athletics and you are talking trash lol

No VT fan here did anything bad, we know this **** happens every year so bring the roast on, we are big boys and we can take it

Everyone knew this team wasn't that good, I said if VT made champ game against LSU they would get blown out for sure

Yea this wasn't anywhere near a BCS title team. All season I figured a team right around 10-12. The rankings broke for us because a lot of teams ahead of us lost and with the way the rankings work you just move on up if you keep winning and other teams lose.

A fun season. We'll just have to finish up strong and get back at it next year.

And again, Congrats Clemson. You guys were simply better tonight. Enjoy the Orange Bowl and if you need any tips on traveling to Miami, feel free to PM me

And if you are a Clemson fan, I suggest booking AIRLINE tickets tonight.

BCS bowl game priority order

1) Airline tickets

2) Lodging

3) Tickets- Don't buy them till you get to the stadium. There are ALWAYS plenty of tickets available at a BCS game

I don't think it's a valid comparison. The Eagles are always hyped by the national media and experts to win the Super Bowl, not just the NFCE. The Hokies are never mentioned as serious national title contenders (at least not on a yearly basis).

VT's fans overhype them, but not really the media.

Ok. They're the Capitals then.

You know, I give people credit for trash talking when they ID their team. I don't take it from punks like you or Bubble Screen who are too big of ****es to state their team

ClemSC7, Spartacus, Big 44, Major Harris, The Evil Genius, I know who they cheer for. Its fun with them

I've stated who my team is. Many times, in fact. Funny, ix knows who they are, but you don't. How about dropping the name-calling. I know it's just frustration from the Hokies getting beat down tonite, and all. But don't take it out on me. You should be used to them choking by now.

So strange. The 2005 ACC title game loss to FSU was devestating to me. That was awful. It took me until we won the ACC in 2007 to get over that loss.

I am just shrugging this off. I think because of the way CFB works, the same thing gets very boring after a while. A win tonight would have meant a 4th Orange Bowl trip in 5 years for what is essentially a meaningless game.

Clemson was much better tonight. Enjoy Miami

I agree with SHF on this. There's a lot of people in here hating VT for the sake of hating VT. Many of whom refuse to announce who their team is and hate just for the sake of hating.
Like the other poster stated, I don't hate VT itself. Have nothing against the program. It's their arrogant, smarmy fans that grate my nerves. They have one of the most pathetic fanbases on the planet. They constantly hype their team year after year, only to get punked in the end. They talk like their team is among the elite. Not even close. Tonite just further proved that.

Like the other poster stated, I don't hate VT itself. Have nothing against the program. It's their arrogant, smarmy fans that grate my nerves. They have one of the most pathetic fanbases on the planet. They constantly hype their team year after year, only to get punked in the end. They talk like their team is among the elite. Not even close. Tonite just further proved that.

Oh I agree, the amount of bandwagon VT fans in this area is hilarious. People who have ZERO ties to the school and talk like they've won the MNC every year for the last 10 years and refuse to admit that they play in an inferior conference.

But luckily we don't have very many of those fans on this board here. You can't lump SHF, hokie4skins, DMH and all in to that group.

Archived