Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011 College Football Thread

SkinsHokieFan

You are all over the place.

Relax man. Too much time to throw around the "Beamer can't win big games" nonsense.

Clemson is playing very well right now, reminding me of the 2005 game vs FSU. Just need one big play here, and it would be nice to get a call or a bounce to go our way

I've been saying it since the beginning of the season... you know this as well. Big games... Beamer teams choke.

You're being confrontational. VT is getting beat, but the refs are completely ****ing them over too.

Horse collar?

Offensive pass interference?

Roughing the kicker?

Those were BIG plays too. Unacceptable. Maybe you should start watching the game.

I been watching the all game. Tech fans are simply mad that Tech isn't dominating like they were suppose to so they go after the calls. Pay no attention to your D that has given up big plays and the offense which can't run the ball

No pass interference?

Could have been a face mask

Not getting any breaks right now. Need a stop badly here or its lights out Irene. Clemson playing very well in the 3rd Q

---------- Post added December-3rd-2011 at 10:29 PM ----------

Not as big as the Bowl games right after... And what's his record in those?

So why is this game bigger then t hose ACCCGs?

I been watching the all game. Tech fans are simply mad that Tech isn't dominating like they were suppose to so they go after the calls. Pay no attention to your D that has given up big plays and the offense which can't run the ball

What are you talking about? That is a terrible argument. Most Tech fans here have no problem admitting that the Hokies are getting beat. It's just ****ty that on top of that, there have been a ton of missed calls.

Give up dude.

HFBoards comment by me

Reasons why VT stinsk tonight

- David Wilson the "invisible man"

- Clemson imposing will defensively

- VT inept defense

NOT THE OFFICIALS

THESE THREE FACTORS

ESPECIALLY THE DEFENSIVE FACTOR

That is why there should be a massive defensive overhaul, because the notion that VT plays defense was just burst tonight

No ****ing defense at all

When you are down by 21 with 4 minutes left in the 3rd you might want to impose a hurry up offense

Just saying

---------- Post added December-3rd-2011 at 10:35 PM ----------

I haven't seen a Sensabaugh dominate a local team since the Cowboys swept the Redskins

When you are down by 21 with 4 minutes left in the 3rd you might want to impose a hurry up offense

Just saying

---------- Post added December-3rd-2011 at 10:35 PM ----------

Not yet. The D badly needs a rest to recover here. Shell shocked

I haven't seen a Sensabaugh dominate a local team since the Cowboys swept the Redskins

Archived