Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011 College Football Thread

SkinsHokieFan

Lol if it happened against your team you would have said the same thing. The guy clearly lead with his helmet which you can't do

---------- Post added December-3rd-2011 at 09:26 PM ----------

I'm not a VT fan nor a Clemson fan. Its just getting annoying that with this helmet to helmet crap. He came up to a WR in the open field who just caught the ball and hit him to knock it lose. Thats textbook.

No crying about penalties, it is part of the game. The make up call was on the "roughing the passer" so as long as they go both ways (which most games do) then it's all good.

Looks like VT "left their offense in Blacksburg" LMAO, when you hear VT calling for penalties you know they're worried. We're not East Carolina, we're not Arkansas State, we're not Marshall and this isn't Lane Stadium. Shut up and play ball.

No crying about penalties, it is part of the game. The make up call was on the "roughing the passer" so as long as they go both ways (which most games do) then it's all good.

Looks like VT "left their offense in Blacksburg" LMAO, when you hear VT calling for penalties you know they're worried. We're not Marshall, we're not East Carolina, we're not Arkansas State, we're not Marshall and this isn't Lane Stadium. Shut up and play ball.

I'm not a VT or Clem fan, but that roughing the passer call was not a make up call. that was legit. if their really is a "make up" call currency, VT is still owed one IMO.

I'm not a VT or Clem fan, but that roughing the passer call was not a make up call. that was legit. if their really is a "make up" call currency, VT is still owed one IMO.

Haha okay..... going to be 3rd and 22, end of half, play is dead, guy shoves QB. Yeah I agree it was an easy call to make. Championship game, had the other call not been questionable I could see it not getting called just as easily, didn't look very malicious.

The funniest thing is how the team fromt he last 4 weeks has totally vanished. I wanted to beat down on the Clemson team which got romped by SC. Rofl

Then again, dumb fumbles on the first play which give Clemson excellent FP don't really help either

---------- Post added December-3rd-2011 at 09:54 PM ----------

http://twitter.com/DanWetzel/statuses/143160844052733952

Oklahoma St trying to make a statement, unfortunately most Harris voters asleep, most coaches drunk

The funniest thing is how the team fromt he last 4 weeks has totally vanished. I wanted to beat down on the Clemson team which got romped by SC. Rofl

Then again, dumb fumbles on the first play which give Clemson excellent FP don't really help either

Should try to schedule more difficult out of conference games as well.

#5??? Real ranking should be around 10-12 range.

Ready for 2nd Half? Lets get going!

The only call I have a problem with is the punter call. Total BS

FREEDOM

FREEDOM

HORSE COLLAR

Anyway I have no qualms with officiating today other than that punting play which was ignorant. Some of the VT fans on twitter are extremely angry about officiating, but not me. This team simply can't defend Clemson. Period. No refs

Archived