Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Divisional Round

ACW

If it had worked. If they can find a way to make onside kicks a 50/50 deal I'd just do it every time and take my chances with a good redzone defense.

The "Surprise Onside" (a la Super Bowl Saints) is about 40-60...that's as close as you can get I think.

---------- Post added January-16th-2011 at 07:49 PM ----------

I am loving it. The Pats have lost their last two playoff games at home. Oh yeah, a kingdom is falling

That dynasty is gone.

---------- Post added January-16th-2011 at 07:50 PM ----------

LT looks a little like Carlton.

Pathetic. Patriots and Falcons go out like ****** as #1 seeds at home against #6s.

Makes you appreciate the 91 Skins. Took care of business.

Man!!!, 14-2, division champ and they go out to the ******* Jets?!?!

What a stomach punch.

If this season isn't proof to do away with football analysts I don't know what is.

Brady is a much better QB than he was during those Super Bowl years, but they don't have the defense they once had. McGinest, Law, Bruschi, Seymour, and Vrabel use to give teams fits. Then there was "Mr Clutch" Adam Vinatieri. They have a lot of young guys on defense and if they develop before Brady is done, then they could win another Super Bowl. It will be interesting to see if they get Brady more weapons.

Also, lets not act like the Patriots are always perfect citizens after each of their wins. I'm sure LT can attest to that. All the guy did was lay down on the field anyway. If a guy is going to lay down on the field, I'd prefer that he did it in the endzone after a TD rather than during a play. :(

2nhf4no.gif

That's the first time I ever heard that projection.

Yeah and I never heard it. I don't know why he thinks that because Ryan says that his team should be the favorite to win the SB that it means that everybody predicted it. Nobody picked the Jets because Sanchez hasn't played very good. He was OK in this game but if he had been accurate like Rodgers this game would have been a big blow out.

Brady is a much better QB than he was during those Super Bowl years, but they don't have the defense they once had. McGinest, Law, Bruschi, Seymour, and Vrabel use to give teams fits. Then there was "Mr Clutch" Adam Vinatieri. They have a lot of young guys on defense and if they develop before Brady is done, then they could win another Super Bowl. It will be interesting to see if they get Brady more weapons.

I have a theory that Belicheat and Brady could only win a Super Bowl with the players given to them by Parcells, i.e. the defense leaders from the Parcells years and Vinatieri.

Also, I wonder what the NE defense would have looked like if the NE front office hadn't traded away the pick that would become Clay Matthews.

Archived