Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Wild Card Weekend

ACW

Seattle beat Chicago in Chicago already so don't be surprised. I think it's great. I'd laugh my ass off if they get there and beat the Pats in the SB.

If that happened, there's no way the NFL changes the seeding rules.

---------- Post added January-9th-2011 at 08:11 PM ----------

Isn't Vick a FA?

Sorry, I'm assuming Philly at least franchises him.

I need that animated gif of an angry vick on the sidelines! lmao

---------- Post added January-9th-2011 at 05:22 PM ----------

Agreed. But the NFL wanted Vick to face the Falcons again, so the refs had to come up with some kind of an explanation, however convoluted it was.

Exactly!!! They wanted a "coming home" for vick so bad. Imagine the headlines of that game.

Refs did EVERYTHING they could to make that happen.

I dunno, reffing seem pretty fair to me. If they wanted to give it to the eagles, they'd have called Nick Collins for something when he clobbered Brent Celek.

Agreed. The explanation on the 2-point re-do was perfect. Had no prob with the refs.

Thank God Philthy is done.

You all should see igglephans.com

Not only is it trashy as hell but their fans are soooo depressed

They are calling for Vick and Reid to be gone

My favorite post from the "Why would anyone raise their kid to be an Eagles fan?" thread:
my kid, as i just put him to bed, said 'dad........do the eagles stink?'

bwahah!!

'yes they do and i think it would be a good idea if you picked another team to like. not tonight, not tomorrow, but someday. just pick who you like, buddy.'

'what about the giants?'

(ten second pause).......'actually........if you wanna........go ahead'.

i'm about to take a shower and have THE beer that's gonna have me calling in sick tomorrow AM.

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

No, the Iggs lost b/c their D couldn't stop some 3rd string rookie RB, and Akers missed 2 FGs. You NEVER leave points on the field.

With that being said, I can NEVER root for the Packers. I'd rather see the Iggs, Skins, or Giants win a Super Bowl than GB.(there's always next week to root against the Iggs)

And yes, the Pack got the favorable calls-holding not called on the TD run, no illegal contact call on Riley Cooper at the end, etc.

No, the Iggs lost b/c their D couldn't stop some 3rd string rookie RB, and Akers missed 2 FGs. You NEVER leave points on the field.

With that being said, I can NEVER root for the Packers. I'd rather see the Iggs, Skins, or Giants win a Super Bowl than GB.(there's always next week to root against the Iggs)

And yes, the Pack got the favorable calls-holding not called on the TD run, no illegal contact call on Riley Cooper at the end, etc.

You are crazy. The Packers received no more favorable calls than Philly did.

They are calling for Vick and Reid to be gone

I never thought it would be possible to find a more "world is ending" fan bunch than here on ES, but Igglephans takes the cake.

---------- Post added January-9th-2011 at 08:54 PM ----------

u-mad1.jpg

---------- Post added January-9th-2011 at 08:57 PM ----------

They made a thread about getting rid of desean Jackson!!!!

Damn I thought this board could be bad lol

Shut up, Meg!

Akers had better not be back next year. He's the least clutch kicker I've ever seen.

Wow. Just, wow.

---------- Post added January-9th-2011 at 09:00 PM ----------

Fire Ginger

Let MM go to cleveland

Move FF upstairs

Bring Dawkins in to coach secondary

Trade Kolb

Draft the best OL or DB in the first round

Pick up a new QB in the 4th round

Tag Vick (if he doesn't like it...**** him)

swith to a 3-4 defense

Get Ryan from cleveland to coach defense

Hire Falcons O-coordinator as our head coach

---------- Post added January-9th-2011 at 09:06 PM ----------

trophy_iggles.gif

Well obviously the Eagles fans are going overboard but one thing has to be clear.

There is no way you get to keep your job as a defensive coordinator if your red zone D sucks so hard. If they bring him back that will be an amazing sales job. To everybody involved. I could see them elevating Dick Jauron.

EDIT. and can we please close that eagle091 thread? That's embarrassing

The Eagles = the Lions of the 90's, one and done.

Could see Vick signing elsewhere, and the Eagles being at the bottom of the division for next 10 years - as the Giants/Skins/Cowboys compete for the division. Seriously, this chirade has been going on long enough. Normalicy is restored!

The Eagles = the Lions of the 90's, one and done.

Could see Vick signing elsewhere, and the Eagles being at the bottom of the division for next 10 years. Normalicy is restored!

If that happens AND we make the right FO moves and start moving up in the division...then it will be pretty sweet.

Archived