Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Andrew Perloff>INSIDE THE NFL MOCK Draft.....what do you think???

sknz45

Cams a project... a very large project.... a top 10 player is not taken to be a project. I feel that Locker is a project too. Tebow should not have been a first round pick by any means. He's more of a tight end that could have been taken in the 3rd or later, maybe why Mcdaniels is McByebye

How about you give me something that more than just your opinion. When you say stuff like "his stock is going to plummet after the combine", I'd like to hear your reasoning. Newton is arguably the most gifted athlete of all the QBs in the draft. His measurables are going look great at the combine. His stock will do nothing but go up when he's throwing in shorts and running the forty.

First off, when a draft site mentions Snyder's intentions, motivations, or anything else in their "blurb" under our pick, I automatically discount the knowledge they are supposed to have of our team, to allow them to realistically project these picks.

Not another Auburn QB bust, please! I'm still recovering from the last one.

In fairness, Newton is a one-man show. He's basically their entire offense. Whereas the QB who shall remain namless had ronnie brown and cadillac williams. And Mix. Don't forget Anthony Mix. Dude was really tall.

How about you give me something that more than just your opinion. When you say stuff like "his stock is going to plummet after the combine", I'd like to hear your reasoning. Newton is arguably the most gifted athlete of all the QBs in the draft. His measurables are going look great at the combine. His stock will do nothing but go up when he's throwing in shorts and running the forty.

He needs another year in the spread at Auburn. He needs to prove he can be a leader in the NFL. Comparing him to Tebow does him no justice as he is more athletic than Tebow but both of them are WR's playing QB. His character issues will come in to play as well

First off, when a draft site mentions Snyder's intentions, motivations, or anything else in their "blurb" under our pick, I automatically discount the knowledge they are supposed to have of our team, to allow them to realistically project these picks.

Agreed!

He needs another year in the spread at Auburn. He needs to prove he can be a leader in the NFL. Comparing him to Tebow does him no justice as he is more athletic than Tebow but both of them are WR's playing QB. His character issues will come in to play as well

There you go again. Are we talking about the combine or not?

In fairness, Newton is a one-man show. He's basically their entire offense. Whereas the QB who shall remain namless had ronnie brown and cadillac williams. And Mix. Don't forget Anthony Mix. Dude was really tall.

I still don't understand why posters feel the need to compare him to Campbell because of the school. Cam beat every competitive college team on that schedule by himself. That alone is very impressive. This guy could be better than Vick.

So he went to Auburn, Campbell went to Auburn?

Hes black, Campbell is black?

Hes a black QB that went to Auburn, Campbell was a black QB that went to Auburn? (genius extremeskins)

So that is our logic now?

shanny would have to change his offense to fit cam's skill set, and you know how shanny likes to be a stubborn s.o.b

No way Quinn falls all the way to 16th.

he has mallett and Blaine in the top 10.....LOL, this guy is a bowl watcher.

Well like it or not Soup they are both going to be top 10 picks because someone will gamble on Mallett in a vertical offense and while you dont like Gabbert he's a damn good QB prospect

(I don't think Newton will be on the board)

But, IF Newton and Locker are on the board when the Redskins pick.

They should trade down.

But, if the do pick i QB my guess would be Locker not Newton.

Although i like Newton as a prospect i don't think the Shanahan's would rate Newton above Locker.

We would be picking 5th to 6th, per ESPN.

But hey....5 years from now, that meaningless win will be remembered forever. What a crock of crap.

Given the state of the re-build sill at hand, and the serious lack of either ammo we currently posses, or players of any talent we could trade to garner more; I've yet to hear a compelling argument for winning any of the games once the season was dead.

Hail.

Archived