Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

redskins.com: Haynesworth Returns For Season-Ending Physical (MET)

joeknows

didnt see it posted anywhere... i say good riddance and i hope to never see the man disgrace the B&G ever again!!! seems it went without incident and was rather anti climactic.

Defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth returned to Redskins Park on Monday, his four-game suspension officially at an end.

Haynesworth took a season-ending physical and then departed the facility – perhaps for the last time.

He did not meet with head coach Mike Shanahan.

“I didn’t really think much about [meeting with Haynesworth],” Shanahan said in his season-ending press conference. “I knew he had to come in for a physical. I thought he may stop by, I wasn’t really sure. He did not.”

Shanahan said he did not seek out Haynesworth, either.

"I didn't do that for any player on the football team," he added.

clik link below for the rest of the article

http://www.redskins.com/gen/articles/Haynesworth_Returns_For_Season_Ending_Physical_187743.jsp

That's gotta be a nuisance to have to fly all the way to DC for only a couple hours.

Especially considering all the hard work he's had to do over the past 2 years in getting paid, what? 30Mil, 40Mil? I'm not sure but I bet it was a lot of work.:chair:

Sources with knowledge of the situation tell the Washington Post that the Redskins are "highly unlikely" to release Albert Haynesworth this offseason, and are more likely to shop him for a draft pick.

No portion of Haynesworth's $5.4 million base pay is guaranteed in 2011, but the Skins won't let him get away for free. They'll still have to find a team willing to take on the sizable salary, as well as Haynesworth's on- and off-the-field baggage. They probably won't get more than a fifth-round pick.

Source: Washington Post

He's been away what, a few months now?

*Quickly does the math ..... Lard Ass + 56 days plus of junk food = .....

Break our scales , you pay for them being replaced ******!

Hail.

uhh...he was away since december 8th im guessing, since he got suspended by the team december 7th. so he was away for 27 days.

Sources with knowledge of the situation tell the Washington Post that the Redskins are "highly unlikely" to release Albert Haynesworth this offseason, and are more likely to shop him for a draft pick.

No portion of Haynesworth's $5.4 million base pay is guaranteed in 2011, but the Skins won't let him get away for free. They'll still have to find a team willing to take on the sizable salary, as well as Haynesworth's on- and off-the-field baggage. They probably won't get more than a fifth-round pick.

Source: Washington Post

I'd take a 5th at this point. You get more value out of that 5th pick than you've ever gotten out of AH. And that's just if he shows up to TC in shape, regardless of whether he comes to the offseason workouts or not.

I'd also make sure he goes somewhere that he'll be miserable. Too bad Blache retired.

Archived