Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What In The World Are They Spraying?

Arsenic

Arsenic:

I would be willing to entertain your theory if there was solid evidence to back it up. Fortunately for us sheeple, there isn't any such solid evidence. While I certainly concede that the earth is polluted, I just don't see any direct connection between the contrails left by planes and the chemicals that are polluting the earth. Moreover, how do you address the following issues:

(1) I've sat in planes and watched the contrails form from the wingtips of the plane and didn't see any device that sprayed pollutants.

(2) As HighonHendrix noted, do you believe our WW II bombers were spraying chemicals all over Europe? My great uncle was on a B-17 and his plane surely left contrails. Was he in on the conspiracy?

(3) Are American Airlines, United, Delta, Southwest, etc. employees in on the conspiracy? If so, that's one huge ****ing conspiracy.

(4) As Spec noted, how does spraying pollutants which rot our brains and destroy the earth profit anyone?

Like most conspiracy theorists, you seem to have a lot of questions with very few answers.

PS - Calling people "sheeple" doesn't help your cause; it just makes you look crazy.

What?! A lot of people travelling by plane just before Christmas? Unpossible.

I thought of that right away but passenger jets don't leave the same trail. It doesn't stay in the sky very long when a passenger jet goes over. What I saw last night were absolutely different than what you're referring to. The kind of trails being discussed in this thread are what I saw and I saw them all over the sky last night. I'm not claiming any govt conspiracy at all. Just relating what I saw.

I thought of that right away but passenger jets don't leave the same trail. It doesn't stay in the sky very long when a passenger jet goes over. What I saw last night were absolutely different than what you're referring to. The kind of trails being discussed in this thread are what I saw and I saw them all over the sky last night. I'm not claiming any govt conspiracy at all. Just relating what I saw.

The vapor trails can vary depending on atmospheric conditions. In colder air the water droplets will freeze to form ice crystals and may last longer. Thus there would appear to be more as the earlier ones had not yet dissipated when new ones were formed.

The vapor trails can vary depending on atmospheric conditions. In colder air the water droplets will freeze to form ice crystals and may last longer. Thus there would appear to be more as the earlier ones had not yet dissipated when new ones were formed.

Damn you and your science.

I don't feel "in the know".. or better than anyone.

First off, I didn't say that you thought you were better...I said that people who believe stuff like this often:

act like pompous asses because they believe that they are "in the know" and pity those who aren't

And you've done exactly this, earlier in the thread:

I realize why it is hard for you to consider all this. I understand that you have been brain washed.
I cannot hate your inability to see. It's not your fault.
No offense taken.. As mentioned, I completely understand why people are unable to see some harsh facts of current life.

So......there. :ols:

When this eventually comes out, be fully prepared to eat crow. Oh & I'll expect the rights to your sig for a full year, since you're so sure that I'm crazy.

:ols: Absolutely. You can have it for two full years. And you can make it something that will get me instantly perma-banned. That's how sure I am that you've been swayed by complete bull**** (not that you're crazy...normal people believe stupid **** all the time).

Ignoring all the science which explains contrails, where is the money for this coming from?? Do you have any idea how many gallons of liquid would have to be carried to be dispersed on a decent length flight. How much would that weigh? Who pays for the fuel to carry that extra weight? Is the Gov. paying the airlines with a black budget, then the airlines hiding it from investors and shareholders??? I fly a lot and I've seen my plane from the time it arrived to take off and the only liquid hooked up to it was jet fuel. When did they sneak in and fill the chemical dispersant tanks??

It just makes no sense whatsoever.

You do realize that none of that actually answered his question, right?

Exactly why I don't argue with these people any more.

They are experts at not answering questions :ols:

You can ask a simple question that requires a one or two word answer, they'll replay with a 2000 word thesis that fails to even address the question.....

When you get a bit of free time, please watch this film titled

"What In The World Are They Spraying?"

http://thecrowhouse.com/wi****s.html

I chose this link, rather than embedding the youtube link here, so that you wont have to search for each video "Part".. Using the above supplied link, when Part 1 ends, Part 2 will automatically begin and so on. All you have to do is Maximize the screen, sit back and watch.

In a recently visited thread, it came to my attention that some aren't aware of some very bad happenings around us. While it is true that some "cannot handle the truth", I am very thankful for much information that has been brought to my attention during this past year or so. Please understand that this video contains alot of facts. Therefore, the only "theory" involved pertains to WHY these acts are being carried. I'm hoping to create a place to learn, teach & discuss.

Although just a single piece to a very large puzzle, I've found that it's easier to make sense of this puzzle when examining each piece separately..

Please let us keep this ThinkTank free from closed-minded crticism and ignorance.

Please let us discuss intelligently. :)

Thanks.

-Pick

---------- Post added December-10th-2010 at 08:18 PM ----------

The film contains facts, concluded thru studies and experiements by professors, scientists, etc. therefore, the only "theory" involved pertains to WHY such acts are being carried out.

Now that you know WHAT these white lines are that stretch across our skies, you'll start to notice just how often our air is being poisoned. Be sure to look up, next time you go outside. Chances are, you'll see aerosol spraying right above your head.. I've found that this is done atleast 5 days out of the week.

This is just a single piece to a large puzzle. Life may not be "self-sustainable" for very much longer.. On this purposely polluted soil, we must buy seeds specifically designed for such (GMO: Genetically Modified Organism). 90% of vegetables in the United States are already Genetically Modified. 90 Percent!!! These organisms are subject to intellectul property law. This means that if youre found with GMCorn growing on your land, you will be prosecuted.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

Archived