Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Breaking News per WJFK 106.7 - Colt Brennan Injured in Car Accident (MET)

Dan T.

I respect people's faith and decision making, though they can be done a different way then did it. Saying that ur not going to pray isn't needed.You don't need to announce that, if your not, then your not but don't broadcast it.

So if it's said in a way that passes muster with you then, and only then, it's permissible? Fail. Maybe he doesn't pray and would have felt insincere saying he was praying for Brennan...then again, maybe he was expressing his true feelings from the heart in an honest manner without running the wording past you. Either way, it's his prerogative.

Well regardless of the religious banter; Colt is ok....recovering w/some injuries.

He is recovering like the people in 17,000 other accidents daily in the US and its territories. (NTHSA)

This isn't really Redskin related....

Sheesh, or even NFL related....

Can it be moved....before it turns into a pro vs. con religious debate.

Take care ESers and hail to the Redskins.

Well regardless of the religious banter; Colt is ok....recovering w/some injuries.

He is recovering like the people in 17,000 other accidents daily in the US and its territories. (NTHSA)

This isn't really Redskin related....

Sheesh, or even NFL related....

Says you. And even tho this thread will be moved or closed or both, the argument could be made that it is both NFL related and Redskin related. Sure, Brennan may be recovering like victims of "...17,000 other accidents daily in the US and its territories", but he's the only one of those 17,000 who made enough of an impression to garner a "Cult of Colt" on this site. Have a cookie and try not to be such a literal killjoy.

Says you. And even tho this thread will be moved or closed or both, the argument could be made that it is both NFL related and Redskin related. Sure, Brennan may be recovering like victims of "...17,000 other accidents daily in the US and its territories", but he's the only one of those 17,000 who made enough of an impression to garner a "Cult of Colt" on this site. Have a cookie and try not to be such a literal killjoy.

Yes, because this thread is filled with so much "joy"!(?)

Ok, I'm "praying" for you AND Colt, does that make you feel better?

Sheesh.....

(I despise doing this. Really I do). Tell you what. I'm going to make this very simple. I'm not going to close or move the thread. I'm going to do this.

Wish the man well in this thread. That's it. Any,and I do many any mention of Religion,faith,ect or response to someone who has already posted about those,will earn someone a trip out the door. That's a lousy way to spend the next game or two. Keep in mind I'm being nice. Mark addressed this last night in this thread so I/we shouldn't have to do this. Hope that's clear enough.

Archived