Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Breaking News per WJFK 106.7 - Colt Brennan Injured in Car Accident (MET)

Dan T.

He didn't. He honestly expressed his beliefs, whilst sending his best to Brennan. But your response is almost certain to, sighs. The constant, school yard back biting over favorite players is just that, SCHOOL YARD ****!

I do pray, and will be saying one tonight for ALL involved in this accident to pull through unscathed.

Hail.

Is this the thread to express beliefs? While the guy didn't technically do anything wrong by expressing them, he could have been more tactful and simply said, "My thoughts are with you." If he wants to announce that he doesn't pray there is a "New Thread" button over in the Tailgate. The high road is to avoid controversy in threads with topics that don't call for it.

Is this the thread to express beliefs? While the guy didn't technically do anything wrong by expressing them, he could have been more tactful and simply said, "My thoughts are with you." If he wants to announce that he doesn't pray there is a "New Thread" button over in the Tailgate. The high road is to avoid controversy in threads with topics that don't call for it.

So why bring it up three pages later???

Back to topic. Thanks

Archived