Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Former McNabb WR target ready again for the NFL. Should we...........

RWJ

http://nflbuzz.yardbarker.com/blog/nflbuzz/veteran_wr_ready_to_go/3592126

Veteran WR ready to make his case

Kevin Curtis is ready to start working out for NFL teams.

The veteran wide receiver was treated for testicular cancer in September but has been working out for a while and is ready to resume his playing career.

“Kevin is ready. He’s feeling great,” Ryan Tollner, Curtis’ agent, told FOXSports.com. “His knee is 100 percent and he’s already passed a physical. He’s looking forward to playing."

Please!!!!! No matter what WR hits the market, I will take them over Galloway and Williams 10 times out of 10. Especially someone who is comfortable with the WR.

^^^^^ This ^^^^^ At this point I dont care who it is, they have to be better than what were putting out there with Tana... :point2sky

It really can't hurt to take a look. He had a few pretty good years in Philly and has chemistry with McNabb. Plus I really think we missed out for not picking up Randy Moss. Imagine if Santana goes down... Joey or Roydell will be starting the game. AKA we Lose. Shanahan, PULL THE TRIGGER! We are in too much need of WR help to let a possible gem like Curtis to pass. Plus there is ZERO risk but TONS of reward.

What is the status of Antonio Bryant? I know he was injured when he got cut by Cincy, but I never really heard the extent of his injury. It's been a couple of months, and he would look amazing in one of our WR slots right about now.

Curtis would too, but I think Bryant has more upside if he has healed from whatever injury he got in Cincy.

I don't see any negatives to bringing him in, vet minimum of course. :)

Don't forget the incentives

What is the status of Antonio Bryant? I know he was injured when he got cut by Cincy, but I never really heard the extent of his injury. It's been a couple of months, and he would look amazing in one of our WR slots right about now.

Curtis would too, but I think Bryant has more upside if he has healed from whatever injury he got in Cincy.

I had forgotten all about Bryant. He would be a great fit if he's healthy. I'd imagine at this point he's probably going to take the rest of the season off to get fully healthy and attempt to score another contract next season. He made enough off the Bengals he really doesn't need to work this year.

Archived