Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wade is Done in Dallas... (A littie tidbit from Cowboyzone)

WhoRUSupposed2Be

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198325

I'm not sure exactly how accurate this is or if it is at all but it not to see Dallas suffering the same fate of which we did last year.

I would be surprised if he makes until Wednesday. If they are going to fire him this week it needs to be done Monday with I assume Garrett promoted as the interim HC. They need to have a gameplan put together by Wednesday for when the players come in for practice and you would assume if they are making a change they need to give the new guy Monday and Tueday to make some staffing changes (who will the DC be for example) and try to decide which leaks to try to plug first.

As a Redskins fan I will be very sorry to see Wade go which is a pretty daming indicment of him really.

I would be surprised if he makes until Wednesday. If they are going to fire him this week it needs to be done Monday with I assume Garrett promoted as the interim HC. They need to have a gameplan put together by Wednesday for when the players come in for practice and you would assume if they are making a change they need to give the new guy Monday and Tueday to make some staffing changes (who will the DC be for example) and try to decide which leaks to try to plug first.

As a Redskins fan I will be very sorry to see Wade go which is a pretty daming indicment of him really.

A gameplan is pretty pointless at this point anyway. Didn't they have one of those for the past 8 games? A fat lot of good it did them.

Predicting Wade is done this week is like predicting water is wet. It's just obvious. Too bad, too. I loved that guy - as head coach of the Cowboys.

I actually am not convinced this is Phillips fault. the chemistry of the players, the ignoring of their Oline, has cost them this season, That's on the GM not Phillips.

While a lot of the Cowboys problems are personnel, most of the chemistry and disipline issues go back to coaching. The head coach sets the tone and the tone of this team right now is a very sloppy one, one where they expected to win just by showing up. Last night, they were an embarrisment.

Wade Phillips is fired per Rotoworld

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

CBS 11 in Dallas reports that the Cowboys have fired head coach Wade Phillips.

Assistant head coach/offense Jason Garrett was tabbed to take over, getting the nod ahead of DBs coach Dave Campo and WRs coach Ray Sherman, among others. Phillips entered this season with an impressive 33-15 regular season record and two playoff appearances in three years as Cowboys coach, but it's all fallen apart for 1-7 Dallas this season. Known as a "players' coach," Phillips was often criticized for running easy training camps and lacking motivation skills. Monday Night Football in Week 7 unofficially marked the end of Phillips, with Tony Romo sits to pee fracturing his collarbone just before halftime. The Cowboys -- save Dez Bryant -- have given up ever since. Long a favorite of owner Jerry Jones, Garrett now has gets to state his case for being the Cowboys' head coach in 2011. Without Romo sits to pee, however, the odds are against Garrett succeeding.

Source: CBS 11 Dallas on Twitter

Why are you so excited? Nothing will change until Jerry is out.

Odds are another lackey will be instated as coach, the Cowboys continue to ignore the OL, and the Cowboys continue to struggle

I wouldn't be that ecstatic if I were you, until Jerry relinquishes control to a FO and GM who are committed to bringing the Cowboys back to the Super Bowl

Why are you so excited? Nothing will change until Jerry is out.

Odds are another lackey will be instated as coach, the Cowboys continue to ignore the OL, and the Cowboys continue to struggle

I wouldn't be that ecstatic if I were you, until Jerry relinquishes control to a FO and GM who are committed to bringing the Cowboys back to the Super Bowl

Be careful what you wish for, please!

Archived