Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wade is Done in Dallas... (A littie tidbit from Cowboyzone)

WhoRUSupposed2Be

Just won the Super Bowl baby!

::Dances around the house::

Jason Garrett? I'm not sure his promotion qualifies as reason for optimism.

The real interest is going to be what happens at the end of the year. Will Jerry take some step back to give up enough power to interest a legitimate NFL Head Coach or will he want to keep his toy set and stay with a guy like Garrett he can control. My money is on the latter - I certainly hope so as a Redskins fan.

Jason Garrett? I'm not sure his promotion qualifies as reason for optimism.

The real interest is going to be what happens at the end of the year. Will Jerry take some step back to give up enough power to interest a legitimate NFL Head Coach or will he want to keep his toy set and stay with a guy like Garrett he can control. My money is on the latter - I certainly hope so as a Redskins fan.

JG is hopefully destine for failure the rest of the year.

JG + Kitna + Our schedule = 1-15.

NFLN confirmed Garrett is the interim head coach.

With the oppourtunity to assume the job in the future, just reported by NFLN and confirmed by Lombardi.

Might be putting him in a no win situation, and if he does not work out your looking at spending 6-7 mil a year for a coach going into a CBA problem. The job is Garretts and Garretts to lose until 2011 when the CBA gets worked out.

Let me just say, I don't think any of us would be disappointed if someone were to start a "Thank you and well wishes" thread for Wade in the Stadium. :ols:

I think that man has brought more joy to Skins fans this season than anything else.............. next to Vinny getting fired.

With the oppourtunity to assume the job in the future, just reported by NFLN and confirmed by Lombardi.

They said he will be a part in the interview process in the offseason, but he isn't the designated HC of the future. Which is understandable considering he's on a trial period, he will get an interview from being interim HC, and they need to appease the Rooney Rule.

Archived