Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants vs. Pukes

tr1

What's interesting is that Peyton has as many TDs as Romo sits to pee, and just about 100 less total yards.

The pukes are at home...I've got a feeling the Giants will lose.

Which...is all good. :ols:

Keeping Wade and Garrett around all season will do wonders for my football soul!

giants will win this game. the cowboys are just not disciplined enough to win against a team like the giants. bradshaw most likely has a field day. Romo sits to pee will make some nice passes but will most likely do his usual 2 INT deal, and eli is gonna have the bombs flying tonight against dallas' safety corp and Mike "i love pass interference" Jenkins.

giants will win this game. the cowboys are just not disciplined enough to win against a team like the giants. bradshaw most likely has a field day. Romo sits to pee will make some nice passes but will most likely do his usual 2 INT deal, and eli is gonna have the bombs flying tonight against dallas' safety corp and Mike "i love pass interference" Jenkins.

I actually picked Dallas this week (I immediately showered and went to confession...I still feel dirty). I just have that feeling that they'll play really well, almost flawless. The media will be in full-on slurp mode, and they'll continue to suck the rest of the season. But for this week...

I actually picked Dallas this week (I immediately showered and went to confession...I still feel dirty). I just have that feeling that they'll play really well, almost flawless. The media will be in full-on slurp mode, and they'll continue to suck the rest of the season. But for this week...

ive heard this for the past 3 weeks. the cowboys just arent good. they arent coached well, and they call terrible games. and Romo sits to pee is just playing like an idiot. after watching the vikings game, some of those picks were just terrible. the one to EJ henderson was a joke. no QB with his head on straight is dumb enough to throw that pass.

dallas seems to have read too many espn articles this offseason about how good they were, then forgot to be good.

ive heard this for the past 3 weeks. the cowboys just arent good. they arent coached well, and they call terrible games. and Romo sits to pee is just playing like an idiot. after watching the vikings game, some of those picks were just terrible. the one to EJ henderson was a joke. no QB with his head on straight is dumb enough to throw that pass.

dallas seems to have read too many espn articles this offseason about how good they were, then forgot to be good.

I knew the Vikings would beat them :)

Same with Tennessee...

New York should win this game easily but they are prone to total self-destruction every 3rd or 4th game throughout a season. I have already picked them and the Ravens as the Super Bowl teams this year but they might be due for an off night this evening if my calculations of their pattern are correct. 2-4 great games in a row, then 1-2 strange disasters seem to be how they roll. It's a weird inconsistency for a team so deep and talented.

Combine that with the fact that Dallas is absolutely desperate for a win (not to menton playing at home) and I simply can't pick a winner tonight. One thing's for sure- I'll enjoy watching either team lose.

Man, I've been pumped for this game since training camp. It's the Giants first NFCE match up this year. Now that the preliminaries are over, it's time for the real season to begin. Time to find out what kind of team we have.

Man, crazy you had to wait so many weeks to get a game in the East. Your entire second half of the schedule's gonna be chalk-full of em.

The division is gonna be tight to the very end this year, I feel it. And those division games are going to be HUGE swinging points at the end of the season.

After watching the vikings game, some of those picks were just terrible. the one to EJ henderson was a joke. no QB with his head on straight is dumb enough to throw that pass.

I'm pretty sure DREW BREES threw some stupid picks against the BROWNS (of all teams) which ended up in two defensive touchdowns. You know Brees? Super Bowl MVP? I guess he's dumb too.

Anyways, I will be rooting for my team as usual... win or lose. But damn, we do have a crap team this year. ****y ****s

I've got a feeling the 'Boys are gonna win this one; and I don't know how I feel about that.

It will certainly help us in the standings, but it's early and if this turns out to be the spark the Cowboys need...I'm gonna be sick.

Plus, they're playing at Jerruh World. The second best sound in all of football is silence at Cowboys Stadium (number one being a rockin' FedEx Field, of course)/

I'm pretty sure DREW BREES threw some stupid picks against the BROWNS (of all teams) which ended up in two defensive touchdowns. You know Brees? Super Bowl MVP? I guess he's dumb too.

I guess it never occurred to you that maybe Brees did in fact have a "dumb" game against the Browns?

The difference, of course, being that Brees has two trips to the NFC Championship game, a Super Bowl win and a Super Bowl MVP award to offset his occasional "dumb" game when it comes to evaluating him as a QB. What has Romo sits to pee got to offset his far-more-numerous "dumb" games, other than excuse-making fans, that is?

Archived