Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo: Retired NORAD Officer's New Book Predicts a Tentative Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

kiingspadee

Ever seen anything "unusual" out there? :)

Only everyday!

I would like a PM if invisible aliens from Australia are seen hanging around Colorado.

Don't worry, I'll start a thread to alert everyone...then I'll fly into the center of the alien ship in my F-16 to take one for the team.

http://x-files.wikia.com/wiki/1013

Boooo... somebody deleted all of the details.

Point being that The X-Files used to always use the number and date 1013

Double Edit:

Found the details that were originally listed. Not sure if it actually means anything, but I thought it was funny.

* October 13 is the month and date that creator Chris Carter was born.

* October 13 is the month and date that Fox Mulder was born.

* It is the name of Chris Carter's production company: Ten Thirteen Productions.

* The X-Files Movie was released to video on October 13, 1999.

* 10 minutes, 13 seconds is the amount of time into the last track of The X-Files: The Album where a hidden track begins.

* DF101364 - The file number of an X-File investigating the disappearance of Colonel Robert Budahas. (TXF: "Deep Throat")

* Silo 1013 was a nuclear missile silo that contained a UFO and an imprisoned Alex Krycek (TXF: "Apocrypha").

* United Nations Security Council Resolution 1013: an agreement that any nation that obtains an alien lifeform must immediately eradicate it (TXF: "Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man").

* 10:13 am appeared as the time stamp on chapter two of Ground Zero and on chapter twenty-two of Antibodies, both novels written by Kevin J. Anderson.

* On October 13, 1973, A group of government agents made contact with a group of Greys and the Cigarette Smoking Man offered up his wife, Cassandra, to the aliens in return for an alien fetus (TXF: "One Son").

* On October 13, 1995, the episode "Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose" was first aired.

Okay, I'll serve my head up as the resident kook.

I'm not sure how many sightings need to be caught on tape or reported by military/commercial airline personnel before people start to at least open their minds to the possibility that this is going on. Everyone laughs now but the governments of the world are starting to admit their recognition of this phenomena and the US media has been slowly acclimating the general public to a revelation for decades. Sightings and contacts have been documented for hundreds or even thousands of years, in ways ranging from cave paintings to religious texts and government records.

We are not alone and we never have been. Ever.

I'm not sure how many sightings need to be caught on tape or reported by military/commercial airline personnel before people start to at least open their minds to the possibility that this is going on. Everyone laughs now but the governments of the world are starting to admit their recognition of this phenomena and the US media has been slowly acclimating the general public to a revelation for decades. Sightings and contacts have been documented for hundreds or even thousands of years, in ways ranging from cave paintings to religious texts and government records.

:ols:

Wait. You were serious? :rotflmao:

Make sure you have your symbol ready. You can get one for just one payment of $38.50.

http://www.rileymartin.com/riley_martin_symbols.htm

My symbol was not found

Not Found

The requested document was not found on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Web Server at rileymartin.com

Now what am I supposed to do :whoknows:

After watching an episode of "Sightings" on Fox what I was about 14, I told my mother that I thought Jesus may have just been an alien. I pointed out how a few of his so called "miracles" could simply have been the work of alien technology, and that the aliens may have put "jesus" on earth to control the masses.

My mother then slapped me. I have not believed in aliens since then.

Archived