Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will McNabb be "boooed" or "applauded"...

GoSkins561

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

McNabb, Farve, two TOTALLY different situations. What do they have to boo McNabb for? Because he took them to 5 NFC Championship games and one Super Bowl, but never won a Super Bowl? ****, who has won a SB for the Eagles? I know, I know dumb questions. The Philly fans I know have respect for McNabb and what he did for the team, as does every non-Eagles fan, and think it's ridiculous for other Philly fans to think otherwise. Either way, it'll be interesting.

Are you kidding? These are Eagle fans. Of course they'll boo him.

Serially. I'm like REALLY? Philly fans boo and spit on Santa and boo their own players when they get injured. Even Skins fans boo some players who leave and play for NFC teams. He will be booed. Hopefully it will motivate him and the team even more and make him even more grateful to be on a team that loves and appreciates him.

I almost gave the Philly fans credit for class when they gave him a standing ovation when he was introduced. Well deserved. He made them one of the NFC's toughest for a decade.

Then he stepped on the field and got booed. They even cheered when he missed on a throw (even though F Davis misjudged it too).

Typical Philly fans. Glad I didn't speak too soon

I'm not going to hold my breath for an apology from the national media.
None deserved. The Feebles fans cheered much louder when McNabb's first pass went incomplete. And booed, back when when McNabb stepped on the field on offense. As others have said, the Feebles only cheered before the game because the media called them out.

Archived