Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will McNabb be "boooed" or "applauded"...

GoSkins561

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

It's going to be like when he was drafted.

30 guys are going to be shuttled in as part of a radio station ploy to boo him?

Ignorance is bliss. He will be OVERWHELMINGLY cheered. No doubt about it. Just like how the reception for Dawkins last year as a member of the Broncos almost brought down the house.

But, just like everything else, once the Eagles win and McNabb is cheered, all of you will forget about this thread and forget that he was cheered or tell yourselves later in life that he was booed.

Ignorance is bliss.

Heard Jason Whitlock on some radio show, and he said McNabb will be cheered for the most part because Philly fans are grateful for how he helped Vick by showing him how to approach the game. Then he went to say that Vick would have a huge day, and I quote "the Redskins suck."

McNabb will be applauded. But as soon as he starts scoring on long passes he the "booooo's" will start coming in. The same thing happened when Vick played against the Falcons last season. People were happy to see him back, but as soon as the Eagles started unleashing their passing game, they started to booo. It happens. I'm looking for McNabb to have a very good game.

Ignorance is bliss. He will be OVERWHELMINGLY cheered. No doubt about it. Just like how the reception for Dawkins last year as a member of the Broncos almost brought down the house.

But, just like everything else, once the Eagles win and McNabb is cheered, all of you will forget about this thread and forget that he was cheered or tell yourselves later in life that he was booed.

Ignorance is bliss.

says the happiest guy in the world.

I some wjat agree with (onedrop). If they win, then Eagles won't be mad about anything. If Redskins come out there and McNabb has an explosive game for the win, the fans will booooo him. For a lot of Eagles fans, it will be painful to see their former QB pick their defense apart. The key is keeping Michael Vick off the field, so that our run game can eat up time on the clock. We don't seem to have any probems in the red-zone, so I'm not worried. Shanahan will probably run the bootleg, to give our receivers time on the long route. Once we are in the red-zone, Portis will come out there and pound the ball in for the TD. Key to winning, is the defense. To shut down the run game on Vick, one of the line backers has to zone to the side-line so that they can run in, whenever Vick desides to run. I don't see him having to run much against our weak secondary, but if we can force a good coverage on their receivers, Vick will run for the first down. Laron Landry better be ready to play the good Strong Safety. I hope we don't run the blitz first thing, because it killed us against St. Louis. Key is to not blitz all the time. We need a lot of people covering the receivers.

I dont think he will be booed.

It's not like he left for more money or something. He gave them 11 good years, they have no reason to be pissed at him.

Angelo Cataldi, the Philly sports talk host who has been trashing McNabb for 11 years and arranged the draft day booing, has been recruiting listeners to boo McNabb again on Sunday. :mad:

Yes he will be booed. One of the local sports radio stations (WIP) along with host Angelo Cataldi is organizing the booing. He hates McNabb. I think he's trying to make it into a joke and is going to have clowns and other circus members present, but I think it's one of those things like,

"im just kidding, but I'm not, but I'm kidding...but I'm really not, but I'm kidding.... except not"

All masked as jest but true hatred.

Edit: hahah didn't even see your post right above me.

Angelo Cataldi, the Philly sports talk host who has been trashing McNabb for 11 years and arranged the draft day booing, has been recruiting listeners to boo McNabb again on Sunday. :mad:

I really don't care. All I care about is how bad Vick will shread our defense.

We'll be in tatters.rg[/img]

Why because the Beagles offense shredded the Lions and the

Jaguars?

What Westbrook says makes a lot of sense, but if they don't announce him(which they won't)entering the field, is the announcer going to find a way to single him out at the beginning of the game?

Yes he will be booed. One of the local sports radio stations (WIP) along with host Angelo Cataldi is organizing the booing. He hates McNabb. I think he's trying to make it into a joke and is going to have clowns and other circus members present, but I think it's one of those things like,

"im just kidding, but I'm not, but I'm kidding...but I'm really not, but I'm kidding.... except not"

All masked as jest but true hatred.

Edit: hahah didn't even see your post right above me.

That's ok. I am wondering how it will go. I'm thinking Philly makes fools of themselves and further motivates McNabb to humiliate them.

Ignorance is bliss.

Not really...lol @ "Overwhelmingly" though

Those 30 idiots are expected to be at the game...and it's also dishonest to make it seem as if those 30 idiots don't represent a significant portion of the fanbase. The way McNabb was run out of town and the way the fans have been calling for him to leave since 2007-2008 is not imagined

However...he will get plenty of cheers. But it won't be mostly genuine imo. Eagles fans loved Dawkins...and admired his personality. But they never like McNabb's personality and connected with McNabb.

When the Philly fans cheer tomorrow the story line may be "Philly fans loved McNabb after all", but if the media hadn't asked the question "Will McNabb be booed" constantly for the past 7 days...he would get more boos than cheers. ESPN, NFL Network, and just about every media outlet has been saying "Will McNabb get booed". Now that Philly fans are put on the spot...they will cheer. If the game had just happened with the media not asking those questions...there would be more boos imo

Archived