Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will McNabb be "boooed" or "applauded"...

GoSkins561

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Booooooooooo

I think it will be ear shattering loud too and go on throughout the game. They will probably talk about it the entire broadcast, which will be really annoying.

And honestly, I don't think it is because they hate McNabb. It is because Philly fans feel like it is what they are supposed to do. They have gained a reputation for this, and I think the fans sort of like it.

Booooooooooo

I think it will be ear shattering loud too and go on throughout the game. They will probably talk about it the entire broadcast, which will be really annoying.

And honestly, I don't think it is because they hate McNabb. It is because Philly fans feel like it is what they are supposed to do. They have gained a reputation for this, and I think the fans sort of like it.

I'm hoping throughout the game, McNabb gives Philly fans a real reason to BOO him (with a great offensive performance). :)

I know it's Eaglefan...but it wasn't Donovans choice so I'm gonna get a little crazy and put my entire hope for Humanity on the backs of Eaglefan and they give him a warm reception.............................and then chuck batteries when he completes for the first Skins first down.

It's Philthy, land of the neanderthal man.

Is there really a doubt in anyone's mind what the retards up there will do to arguably the most consistant QB they've ever had? (Certainly one who lead them to the best sustained period of success they've ever had.). Heck, they booed him on the day he was drafted. Things never change up there.

Here's to #5 ramming those boos back down their 1st grade lil' throats.

Oh, BLC. May God go with you Sunday. Sit on your hands bro. Sit on your hands.

Hail.

Archived