Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

1 hour ago, Ball Security said:

Saw a trade proposal that had Beal going to Atl for Hunter, Bogdonovic, Okangwu, and two 1s (21 and 23), and a 24 first round swap.

I haven’t been that big on trading Beal, but that makes the team better going forward.

What 

Unless we're getting Young in return pass 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ball Security said:

Saw a trade proposal that had Beal going to Atl for Hunter, Bogdonovic, Okangwu, and two 1s (21 and 23), and a 24 first round swap.

I haven’t been that big on trading Beal, but that makes the team better going forward.

I wish we had an owner/GM smart enough to take the Wiz in that direction. (Not that trade, but to a rebuild) It would be the most Wizard thing ever to watch Beal leave without getting any assets back. 

Edited by Hersh

51 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

What 

Unless we're getting Young in return pass 

They should do that trade.  If Beal doesn't sign an extension this summer, they should do that trade every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Just now, bearrock said:

They should do that trade.  If Beal doesn't sign an extension this summer, they should do that trade every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

They would get more if they started accepting offers. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ball Security said:

Bunch of soon to be over paid role players and draft picks that you’d be lucky to get a role player.  That’s a tank squad.  

• Like 3

On 7/5/2021 at 10:07 PM, bearrock said:

No young, no deal.

The players in that trade aren't no good.

16 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

No young, no deal.

The players in that trade aren't no good.

There's no GM in the league who would do Young for Beal.  You acquire the best stash of picks and players you can (that deal is underwhelming, but then again Beal hasn't shown an indication of extending either).

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

Please trade him. 

Omg....

Just now, CRobi21 said:

Orlando shifts from Unseld to Mosely. 

I heard on the radio that we are interviewing Unseld JR again today and are scheduled to interview Mosley again tomorrow.  Seems like these guys will end up in Was/Orl in some fashion.  Don’t know who’ll end up in NO.  

• Thanks 1