Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Wall 22 in the first half, 4 in the 2nd half & his defense disappeared.

He can't do anything in this unbelievably bland offense. I can only imagine how good Wall would have been had he received good coaching. How in the ****ing world do you hand your #1 overall pick to a career loser like Wittman?

He can't do anything in this unbelievably bland offense. I can only imagine how good Wall would have been had he received good coaching. How in the ****ing world do you hand your #1 overall pick to a career loser like Wittman?

Been beating that horse since they decided to keep Wittman. Wall's career so far has been guided by a lame-duck in Saunders, and the offensive genius that is Randy Wittman.

Wall 22 in the first half, 4 in the 2nd half & his defense disappeared.

Looked like something happened to his back.  Wittman left him out too long in the second half and when he finally came back in with about 6 minutes left in the 4th, the offense was totally cold.

This offense is putrid.  And it's filled with good shooters and a great PG!

I hope Beal is just playing jittery and he'll settle in soon.  Right now he really doesn't look ready for prime time.  I was counting on him having a breakout year.

Like I said before the season. I don't trust this team because Randy's an awful coach and his offense is a joke. Wall attacked in the first half and we took a million jump shots in the second. The offense is designed to create jump shots with only a Wall going to the rim. Terrible.

It kills me.  It'll give me an ulcer.  It scares me what might happen with Beal too.  This is the kid who is supposed to have a sky high basketball IQ and he spent the entire game standing around in a corner or forcing terrible passes and shots.

That game was a must win.  Look at the upcoming schedule.  This team can never afford to fall to far below .500 because you know a handful of terrible injuries are looming.

It kills me.  It'll give me an ulcer.  It scares me what might happen with Beal too.  This is the kid who is supposed to have a sky high basketball IQ and he spent the entire game standing around in a corner or forcing terrible passes and shots.

That is our offense. Everyone stands in a corner and watches Wall drive to the basket lol. 

This franchise comes up with creative ways to be the butt of the league. Ted Leonsis is a money hungry, piece of crap owner. He could care less that his team is being run by a bunch of idiots. Just give him the $$$$$ and let's get some more blog posts telling us that we're ready to be the 8th seed and how proud we should be of a first round sweep. Jackass.

Kyle Weidie

‏@Truth_About_It

#Wizards did get 54 points in paint, 2 less than DET got vs them on Wednesday... But Philly? 74 of 109 points in the paint? Wow. Just wow.

note: Philly did not suit up Moses Malone & Charles Barkley

Edited by StillUnknown

Like I said before the season. I don't trust this team because Randy's an awful coach and his offense is a joke. Wall attacked in the first half and we took a million jump shots in the second. The offense is designed to create jump shots with only a Wall going to the rim. Terrible.

Bad GM.  Horrible coach.  Horrible medical staff.

We used to have terrible players on top of that, but we actually stumbled into a bunch of pretty good players now.  And yet we insist competing with both hands tied behind our back.  I look at how quickly the Nats became a first rate organization.  It was like four years and they came from absolutely nothing.  It drives me crazy to see the way the Redskins and the Wizards operate.

Kyle Weidie

‏@Truth_About_It

#Wizards did get 54 points in paint, 2 less than DET got vs them on Wednesday... But Philly? 74 of 109 points in the paint? Wow. Just wow.

note: Philly did not suit up Moses Malone & Charles Barkley

I don't understand what happened to the D.  It was a total breakdown.

Gortat is actually a good defender too and does his job nicely in the middle.  But you're getting free runners to the basket.

And the second line is terrible on D.  You can not play Harrington and Seraphin together Wittman.  Put Vesely in.  You can't let Beal have a game like that and do nothing and justify letting Vesely rot on the bench.

Vesely's mere existence must offend Wittman

Naw Vessley sucks dude, don't give him minutes just to give it to him.

Beal is a shooter he needs to shoot and his just just didn't go down. I thought Wall wasn't aggressive at all in the 2nd half may have been do the the back tightening. Witman takes the guy out the game while he is on fire, then proceeds to leave him out for 8 straight minutes.

I am done with NeNe this guy just can't stay healthy at all the team needed him tonight and he wasn't there again.

Edited by SiCkSoULjA