Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

1 hour ago, Fergasun said:

The Wizards did get a $2.1M traded player exception.... which means they could trade a future 2nd for someone making that or less... winning?  

Or help someone clear salary for a 2nd round pick? 

Epic choke by the Wizards tonight.  Knicks couldn't throw a brick in the ocean the first half.  Make that the first three quarters.  Then they get outscored 39-24 in the fourth quarter and lose by four.

Edited by abdcskins
  • Haha 1

Not that Deni will be a bust by any means, but Tyrese Haliburton was right there for the Wiz to take. He's playing pretty damn good these days. He would've been a huge upgrade over anyone the Wiz bring off the bunch in a guard rotation. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hersh said:

Not that Deni will be a bust by any means, but Tyrese Haliburton was right there for the Wiz to take. He's playing pretty damn good these days. He would've been a huge upgrade over anyone the Wiz bring off the bunch in a guard rotation. 

See....I told you that you guys would come around. I've been on this bandwagon since draft day.

And - Deni is a bust. He will get the Troy Brown treatment after this next draft when the Wizards draft someone like Suggs with their top 7 pick

The worst was probably making an unneeded move and dealing Wagner and Brown for 2 nobodies, including a guy who hasn't played in over a month

I mean Shephard hasn't really been getting **** lately and he was able to keep Beal for a while but come on bro. Why make that deal

5 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

See....I told you that you guys would come around. I've been on this bandwagon since draft day.

And - Deni is a bust. He will get the Troy Brown treatment after this next draft when the Wizards draft someone like Suggs with their top 7 pick

Stop cheering for Deni to be a bust. He's not a bust and he will have a solid NBA career. He's had some really good games for the Wiz despite being just 20, playing for an organization that is ****ing terrible and playing for a coach that doesn't have a defined role for him. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

The worst was probably making an unneeded move and dealing Wagner and Brown for 2 nobodies, including a guy who hasn't played in over a month

I mean Shephard hasn't really been getting **** lately and he was able to keep Beal for a while but come on bro. Why make that deal

The deal wasn't bad considering both Brown and Wagner weren't in the team's long term plans.

I actually like the upside of Daniel Gafford. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

The deal wasn't bad considering both Brown and Wagner weren't in the team's long term plans.

I actually like the upside of Daniel Gafford. 🤷‍♂️

i just have a bad feeling about the deal

shephard

15 Hilarious Dog Memes to Brighten Up Your Day | DOYOUYOGA

• Haha 3

Amazing Wizards stats:

They are only 3 games better than a team that lost 20 straight. Yet they have a better record against the tougher/deeper Western Conference than all but 5 teams in the Western Conference and 3 teams in the East.