Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

In a playoff series of Boston and Miami, I wouldn't know who I'd want to watch lose more.

Eff em both.

You know, for some reason I think a Wiz win against the Celts is more satisfying than a win against Miami. Just because I'm picturing all those bandwagon **** Celtics fans being upset. Miami's fanbase isn't quite there yet. But I do love beating Lebron. Whew. You're right. It's a tough call.

You know, for some reason I think a Wiz win against the Celts is more satisfying than a win against Miami. Just because I'm picturing all those bandwagon **** Celtics fans being upset. Miami's fanbase isn't quite there yet. But I do love beating Lebron. Whew. You're right. It's a tough call.

Remember when the Delonte West and Al Jefferson led Celtics used to come to town? You had to look hard for Celtics fans in the crowd.

Friggin losers. I hope all the bandwagon fans had fun paying over priced tickets to watch their team lose to a lottery bound team. My friend sold his club level tickets that he got free from work for $150 to a bunch of C's fans. I hope they had fan.

I actually dislike Garnett much more than I do Lebron.