The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

“Has potential to become a playoff team”

well, that’s in line with Ted. 

6 minutes ago, -JB- said:

Kyle Lowry 4 years 90 million to Bulls.

you mean the Heat. 

Edited by Hersh

It’s time to ask the ultimate question:  Are the Wizards better relative to the eastern conference than they were last season?  The answer is no, and that’s a problem.  Tommy better pull a rabbit out of a hat or Beal is walking for nothing.  

46 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Would you take Tyler Herro for pennies on the dollar?  Awful last year.  Outstanding in the bubble.  

Absolutely. Love his game.

By the way, calling Dinwiddie, Hachimura, and Beal a "Big 3" is laughable. Reminds me of the "Crawford, Blatche, Wall" Big 3 quote from Leonsis. 

Edited by abdcskins
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

By the way, calling Dinwiddie, Hachimura, and Beal a "Big 3" is laughable. Reminds me of the "Crawford, Blatche, Wall" Big 3 quote from Leonsis. 

Someone had a sig of that for years, I forget who, though.  What a dumbass thing to say.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Absolutely. Love his game.

agreed.  Dinwiddie might be a really good third option, he can definitely go get his team a bucket, but he’s not a big anything at this point.  He’s a really good scoring role player.  Hachimura is going to have to learn to dribble or he’s a role player as well.  He doesn’t have to turn into a point forward or anything, but if you can’t get your own shot or dominate on defense, you’re not a star.  That simple.  

Tommy has to go get a star.  No excuses.

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Don’t be that guy.

I'm watching this team try to get Dinwiddie and reading that he said he thinks this team can be a playoff team.

That kills me. What is this team doing?