Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Harrell and Kuzma are hot garbage on defense.  I don’t like either player very much, though Kuzma is the better of the two.  Hustle bigs that don’t defend look good on TV but they kill you.  I’d trade them both for a star, or even a fringe star, in an instant.  The Lakers are dumping them for a reason, and Laker fans are thrilled to be rid of Harrell.

Getting rid of Westbrook’s contract and adding a pick is a magic trick though.  What the Wizards need to do now, if they want to keep Beal, is add a second star and a point guard.  If they can’t, it’s time to rebuild.  One star teams don’t work out well for anyone.

Eh...nevermind.  I am guessing we will get Mitchell now.  I am fine with that.

*edit* I am not paying attention lol.  Been going back and forth between Olympics and USA vs. Qatar.  Maybe Kispert?

Edited by abdcskins
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Twitter saying Kispert is the pick

Tommy loves shooters.  And if a Bertans is on the trading block it might make sense… assuming they can find anyone to take him.  Not a pick to get I’d get excited about. 

6 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Wiz don't need a SF unless they are moving Kuzma and Bertans. 

GS is gonna be good for a long time if they are able to develop Moody and Wiseman, to say nothing of Kuminga

Only position wizards need is PG now.  They have young players showing promise everywhere else.  

What they really need is star power, but I’m not seeing any on the draft boards.  Never know who will surprise you though.  Tommy needs to get Beal some help, but I don’t see where he’s going to find it.  

6 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Wiz don't need a SF unless they are moving Kuzma and Bertans. 

GS is gonna be good for a long time if they are able to develop Moody and Wiseman, to say nothing of Kuminga

I'd totally give GSW Beal for Wiseman, Kuminga, Moody plus picks to see if one of them pan out. 

This dude will be outta the league faster than you can say Adam Morrison.  I agree with brother @Hersh, there need to be some trades on the way.

1 minute ago, Destino said:

BTW all you people hoping to trade Beal for a bunch of late round picks, you should be paying attention to these Wizards picks. How many of these guys equal one Beal on the floor?  How many Kisperts you want?   

I want all the Kisperts.  

• Haha 2