Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Here's Wall's game: Drive the lane like a wild **** and hope he gets fouled. Then miss both free throws.

They guy has great speed but he doesn't use it effectively all the time. Plus he can't shoot. I said a few times last year that I am worried he isn't going to pan out like everyone assumes.

This is a typical Wizards game, they come out hot then gradually lose intensity/focus and start playing dumb and not play defense.

Edited by abdcskins

Just an outsider with an observation -- Kris Humphries just went for 21 points and 15 rebounds against your team -- that is why you lost. A bum like KH can do that???? Seriously, he's lucky to be on a roster.

Humphries isn't horrible, he gets a lot of unwarranted hate. Guy averaged a double double last year, but 21-15 from him is overkill, he isn't Kevin Love lol

That last play is precisely what I am talking about. Down three with a chance to tie. Wall drives like a bull into a double team with zero teammates in front of him then jumps in the air and throws it to a defender. Why, why, why, why? He needs to sloooowww down.

Garbage. Not a chance we finish above .500 this year. Watch Vesely suck. Bleh.

Edited by abdcskins

Just an outsider with an observation -- Kris Humphries just went for 21 points and 15 rebounds against your team -- that is why you lost. A bum like KH can do that???? Seriously, he's lucky to be on a roster.

Humphries averaged a double double last year, he's a solid player. Idk why the guy gets so much hate lol

Kris Humphries is actually a good player....he's more than deserving of a roster spot.

He ATE Blatche's lunch today...dude was going HAM in the paint.

Humphries averaged a double double last year, he's a solid player. Idk why the guy gets so much hate lol

Here's Wall's game: Drive the lane like a wild **** and hope he gets fouled. Then miss both free throws.

They guy has great speed but he doesn't use it effectively all the time. Plus he can't shoot. I said a few times last year that I am worried he isn't going to pan out like everyone assumes.

I agree with you.

People just assume that Wall's going to develop into this all-world PG.

I'm not so convinced of that.

He's not a bum, he was decent reserve for NJ last season. He has double/double potential. That said, it was far too easy for him tonight.