Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

The nets starting 5 is horrible. i mean i know they lost lopez but besides devon everyone else stinks.

Yep, it was reported that Kim K. divorced Humphries for not only being a control freak but he also had poor hygiene.

Edited by SuperBash

Well, I think our team is deep. Love what Turiaf brings to the court, knowledge and hustle. McGee needs to just go down low and use that hook more often. He is so big and can jump out of the gym.

I hope Young stays coming off the bench cuz he straight lights it up. Wall is my boy but he gets careless with the ball still. Had a key turnover that enabled the Nets to start a big run.

Probably will be easy to look good against this horrendous Nets team, but this young team does look competitive and thats all you can really ask for this season.

I timed JaVale at a 9.1 and 9.6 at the free throw time with my phone, that pause is crazy, we are going too get some free throw violations this year.

*Also, it's really lame of our fans to boo Kris Humphries.....for what? Yall putting Kardashian on a pedestal as America's sweetheart? Shoot, we got other herbs in the NBA who mess with some of those chickens on b-ball wives and no one says a thing...let the man live.

/rant

This.

Booing is a pathetic copycat move. Roll your own.

I initially laughed at the Turiaf acquisition because all I really knew of him was from clips of being an overly-enthusiastic cheerleader....but wow, this guy is GREAT to have on the floor. He's vocal in such a great way that's a real asset to our young squad.

Wizards have to regain their focus for the 2nd half. 2nd quarter was really disappointing....

*Also, it's really lame of our fans to boo Kris Humphries.....for what? Yall putting Kardashian on a pedestal as America's sweetheart? Shoot, we got other herbs in the NBA who mess with some of those chickens on b-ball wives and no one says a thing...let the man live.

/rant