Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Ya, I haven't met a retarded wiz fan in person or at the games.  One year was with my cousin and explain how I could tell someone was missing from bench by describing him.  Preteen overhead me and was nodding his head in approval.  This was in upper section, too. I know they out there, though.

Edited by Renegade7

Is it wrong that I was hoping Miami would win because I want the Wizards to fall to 7th?  I'd rather play the Celtics than the Cavs in round one.  The 76ers and Pacers are a game and a half ahead now and I don't see the Wizards gaining ground on either of them.   

11 hours ago, Destino said:

Is it wrong that I was hoping Miami would win because I want the Wizards to fall to 7th?  I'd rather play the Celtics than the Cavs in round one.  The 76ers and Pacers are a game and a half ahead now and I don't see the Wizards gaining ground on either of them.   

Nah I was thinking the same thing. Celtics are pretty banged up. The 7th seed could be better then then 5th or 6th.

The 76ers have a pretty soft schedule left and will probably cruise to the 4th spot, maybe contest Clevelad for the 3rd. The Pacers still have to play GS twice. 

We're struggling atm, hopefully get John back soon. Have to have to him play in some of the these April matchups: @HOU, @CLE, BOS

21 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

IS anyone else going tomorrow for the championship shirts. Does anyone have the shirts from yesterday or the Phil Chenier emoji signs? I wanna see

I don't think I've ever known what items were being given away prior to going to a game.  I just go to the games I'm invited to or that meet the following criteria:  1- Weekend. 2-Other team isn't trash.  3-Wizards stand at least a decent chance of winning. 

I don't go as often as I should, it really is inexpensive, and so I'm always surprised by how kid friendly and generally positive the atmosphere is.  You don't really see it as much on TV because you don't see what's happening during the commercial breaks.  It's basically kids dancing on the big screen and silly contests every 10 minutes. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

God this offense is tough to watch.

I've been in and out the last couple games dealing with things, but seen ya'll talking about this.  Have teams figured us out, or are we just not playing as hard or intelligently?  Desperate can only get you so far for so long.