Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

5 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

LKB and Steve have been rolling hard on the whole “March Madness is trash, cause NBA” angle for a bit, but the Duke/Kansas game was roughly 100x better than this Knicks/Wiz trash I’m choking down right now.

Don't lump me in with him.  I enjoy college basketball and watch it.  I enjoy the competitiveness.  Saying the 35 second shot clock is terrible and that they need to take the training wheels off and go to 24 isn't hating on college basketball, it's stating the obvious.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

C'mon, Des, he's 22.  That was bad, though, either put him on his *** or let him score, don't let him And-1.

Or stop him.  Trey Burke isn't special, Oubre was back in time to defend that shot.  

Oubre constantly puts himself at a disadvantage by not getting in front of his man but choosing to set up at an angle for no reason.  His man takes the opening Oubre provides and KO either has to foul or give up a drive.  

But youre right, he's young and he'll improve.  I'm just frustrated because seeing the same mistakes show up in big moments.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

There’s really only one “max” player on this team.

I'm disgusted right now, man.  This looked like an early season classic with the whole choke to a losing team at home.  I'm always going to be furious when we have more talent then a team at home and still lose.

How do you lose this game after not losing to Knicks since 2015 and after honoring your only championship team at halftime?  No heart.  Wall can't fix that.