Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

• 2 weeks later...

Javale McGee dominating scrubs in the Philippines and planking on the court. Can't wait to see him do it on the NBA court and get benched for the next five games by Flip.

I don't get why lying face down is a) called planking and B) anything other than the dumbest craze ever.

Javale McGee dominating scrubs in the Philippines and planking on the court. Can't wait to see him do it on the NBA court and get benched for the next five games by Flip.

Planking is dumb, everyone knows that, but that's what makes it funny. Especially when you pull it off somewhere entirely unexpected like in a game for instance.

Grading all of the NBA head coaches.

http://blogs.hoopshype.com/blogs/rosen/2011/07/25/grading-the-coaches/

Flip Saunders (Washington): His multi-faceted offensive strategies are too complicated for today’s dumbed-down players. Lacks the charisma to be head coach. Would be best utilized as an assistant in charge of Xs. Grade: C minus.

Is he the son (or grandson) of Bob McAdoo?

I think Bob McAdoo is his uncle. He's a Norfolk kid, very popular around here. Good kid, went to Norfolk Christian.

---------- Post added July-28th-2011 at 08:03 AM ----------

Planking is lame, but leisure diving is actually pretty cool. :ols:

It'll be interesting if JaVale tries that on the court.

Then again Manu Ginobli has been doing something similar for years. SNAP!

---------- Post added July-28th-2011 at 08:05 AM ----------

VA boy as well, from the little I read and heard of him he could be having a huge impact at UNC this year. cant wait to watch Quincy Miller though

He's a good player but I don't know how many minutes they can scare up for him. Both Barnes and Henson came back this year. This is a really good, veteran UNC team.

I think Bob McAdoo is his uncle. He's a Norfolk kid, very popular around here. Good kid, went to Norfolk Christian.

He's a good player but I don't know how many minutes they can scare up for him. Both Barnes and Henson came back this year. This is a really good, veteran UNC team.

Yeah, he's Bob McAdoo's nephew. Sorry I didn't catch your post Chachie. I'm in and out of threads, forget where I've been and get lost in life in the meantime.

But yeah, I think UNC is a lock to take it this year. Or Kentucky. Every mock I've seen has UNC and Kentucy BOTH having AT LEAST 3 of the top ten picks. I think UNC takes it though with their veterans. Harrison Barnes > Terence Jones

That John Wall block is ****ing sick.