Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

24 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Yeah, Jennings has been a bit of a mess but he's getting the ball to Bojan and Mahinmi...and it's working.

Thats all they really ask him to do. There is a good squad coming off the bench with him. They just need him to take pride in their production and from what I have seen he has. 

He looks like hes been on that **** though and its hilarious 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StillUnknown said:

whats the Stadium?

Hey if the "I only care about the Redskins" crowd that keeps D.C. from being a great sports city wants to wallow in their misery, that's their problem. The rest of us can enjoy the two great teams playing in Chinatown, one of which will hopefully bring a parade this June.

• Like 5

Kenny Smith said Boston is the clear cut second best team in the East and Isiah Thomas is the second best player in the conference.

:stop:

I really hope the Wizards and Celtics get the two and three seeds so we can pound some butt in the second round and put this kind of nonsense to bed.  I'm going to feel so cheated if Boston and Toronto get each other in the second and we have to ****ing play Cleveland.

When IT is shooting in the .300's in the playoffs we'll see how Boston does against the top four teams in the east.  Maybe he is the second best team, and maybe they are the second best team.  I'm anxious to see the Wizards get a crack at them in a seven game series and answer these questions.

6 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Kenny Smith said Boston is the clear cut second best team in the East and Isiah Thomas is the second best player in the conference.

They all said the same thing about Toronto for years, and we slapped the **** out of them in the playoffs twice. Left them all scrambling for excuses. I'm not worried. Let them beat it to IT's 4th quarter scoring!!! It won't last once playoffs come around. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

They all said the same thing about Toronto for years, and we slapped the **** out of them in the playoffs twice. Left them all scrambling for excuses. I'm not worried. Let them beat it to IT's 4th quarter scoring!!! It won't last once playoffs come around. 

Just another example of how underrated Wall is.  I expect better from Kenny Smith though.

Shaq said we were the second best team, and Chuck said he wasn't convinced it was Boston and offered both us and Toronto as legit options.  But neither of them called Kenny on saying Thomas was the second best player.

Here's a simple test: would any of you trade Wall for Thomas straight up?

Didn't think so.

Boston fans would make that deal in a heartbeat.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Just another example of how underrated Wall is.  I expect better from Kenny Smith though.

Shaq said we were the second best team, and Chuck said he wasn't convinced it was Boston and offered both us and Toronto as legit options.  But neither of them called Kenny on saying Thomas was the second best player.

Here's a simple test: would any of you trade Wall for Thomas straight up?

Didn't think so.

Boston fans would make that deal in a heartbeat.

I'm not surprised about Kenny at all.

Dude NEVER gives the Wizards any respect....and when he does it's grudgingly.

I first noticed it a few years ago during the Chicago playoff series.

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

He did that to Philly, who are in tank supreme mode. Meh...

''also, no way we could land him with both Marcin and Ian on the roster. Good for Nurkic. That's all. 

in his time in Porltand, the Blazers are outscoring teams by 10 points with Nurkic on the court.

I only bring it up because this team needs a young big, and a young big with big time potential was available for nothing. And he on a rookie deal still.  My aim is always long term and winning a title. I am really happy with where the team is now but I know there is a cap on the potential for this group.

• Like 1