Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Is it wrong that I really want Millsap on this team? A true stretch four that can rebound and run.

where you been? We've wanted that dude for a long while. His contract is a steal too. I compared it to Nenes many moons ago when I was in my soap box screaming about the dismal future that awaited us when Nene got a little older.

Is it wrong that I really want Millsap on this team? A true stretch four that can rebound and run.

No.  He's legitimately good.  We haven't had a big man as good as him in forever.  This team's ceiling is totally different if you replace Nene's shambling corpse with a real PF.  Let alone an AS caliber PF like Millsap.

where you been? We've wanted that dude for a long while. His contract is a steal too. I compared it to Nenes many moons ago when I was in my soap box screaming about the dismal future that awaited us when Nene got a little older.

I've been talking myself into veteran leadership while researching 1970s offense.

• Like 1

The team met its expectations. We took a 60 win #1 seed to the edge. Wall, Beal and Porter got great playoff experience and played very, very well. The next step for this team is to upgrade the frontcourt. It's a far more pressing need than upgrading the coaching...though that is also probably necessary at some point.

Proud of my Wiz. Bright days ahead!

• Like 1

Every year or two, there are teams in the nhl, nba, mlb and nfl that aren't the top teams, and yet make deep runs and sometimes win titles

That hasn't happened in DC in 3 decades and really hasn't EVER happened for a couple of sports

It's almost statistically impossible for this city to have not had at least ONE title in the last 30 years

Stretch 4? If he's a star sure. We need to aim higher than adding a "good" addition. The wizards need a star or to position themselves to get one the following year. They also need to extend Beal to a below max deal unless he starts playing lights out consistently.

The goal has to be to have a two PROVEN star team by the 2016/17 at the latest. No more talk about developing picks or waiting on young guys.

One of Aldridge, Love, or Durant to go with Beal and Wall would be nice. Any will do.

Draft a stretch 4, 2 guard, or understudy for Gortat.

• Like 1

I'm more pissed off about this than any other game I've ever watched. On a side note, I'm beyond dumb founded by Seraphin playing 28 minutes and Gortat playing 12. Just absurd.

Gortat was terrible tonight. The absurd part was going with Nene over Seraphin down the stretch.

How do you get rid of Nene and get a legitimate power forward? It's a big expiring, do you roll with him and let it come off the books and hope Durant actually leaves and essentially forgo another year?

Do you try to unload? And does anyone trust Randy and Ernie to do anything remotely intelligent?