Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

John Wall not giving 100% effort in an elimination game is inexcusable.  He's standing around on defense.  He pisses me off.  I don't want him to teach me how to Dougie.  His ass needs to teach him how to get a ****ing jump shot....ee?

Wall hasn't done the dougie in years, and his shot dramatically improved this year. He put a lot of work into it. So I got no clue what u are talking about.

• Like 1

No adjustments from Wittman.  I'm sorry, his in-game coaching isn't up to par.  Can't let your guys constantly take stupid shots.  He should be in Beal's ear about these shots.  And honestly, I agree small ball.  We are literally getting cheated by the officials, so might as well try something else besides being physical. 

NBA officiating is by FAR the worst in sports.  Makes the NFL's replacement officials look decent.

If the refs won't allow them to jockey for position, they gotta play small and jump the passing lanes. I'd like to see nothing but arms in the lanes. Ariza, porter, and wall should be looking for steals the rest of the way. Webster should be kept in the locker room. Gotta space the floor more out there, hibbert, west, and George are getting away with murder in the paint.

Wall hasn't done the dougie in years, and his shot dramatically improved this year. He put a lot of work into it. So I got no clue what u are talking about.

People who barely cared about this team before showing up in time for the playoffs and then trashing our players was to be expected. Now that the Capitals are headed to irrelevancy, the Rock the Red crowd is shifting bandwagons to the better Verizon Center team.

Edited by No Excuses